Glee's Finest (A Puck Love Story. Or is it?) Chapter 15

Chapter 15

  Jesse and I ended up having a really good conversation throughout (yes I know, I’m a terrible student when Jesse is around) and a bit after class too. He seemed really interested in me, which flattered me obviously. I still hadn’t forgotten the time he nearly asked me out. That would have made my life at this school amazing. Well, as good as it could have been with Puck bothering me all the time. I’m glad he wasn’t doing it so much anymore. He was a good learner when it came to me.

“Well I guess I will see you when you perform.” I said to Jesse collecting me bag and books.

“That you will. Don’t miss it.” Jesse said handing me the last of my schoolwork. I smiled at him.

“Wouldn’t miss it.” I replied as Puck came in. He paused seeing Jesse and I both smiling.

“Hey Jesse.” Puck said and it sounded more like a threat than a greeting. I looked up at him indignant. What was his deal? Jesse stopped smiling and turned to Puck.

“Hello Puckerman.” He retorted with just as much acid and coldness Puck had spoken in.

“Come on Savannah. Let’s get something to eat.” Puck said still glaring at Jesse. I was confused. Why were they so hostile with one another? I thought they were friends. Interesting.

“Coming Puck.” I said knowing it would be best to let the testosterone run between these two.

“See ya Savannah.” Jesse said bounding out of the room without a second glance.

“What was that about?” I asked Puck as we headed towards the cafeteria. He still seemed a little antsy about it.

“Nothing really. Jesse and I aren’t really seeing on the same level anymore. He’s changed.” Puck answered sternly but sounding calm nonetheless. I raised my eyebrow but didn’t question him further. He seemed agitated and I wasn’t exactly looking forward to when I told him that I was going to go watch Jesse perform. That wouldn’t be pretty. We headed to the cafeteria arm in arm and soon my Jesse/Puck problems were out of thought. We got in line for food humming along to ourselves random songs.

“Hey Puck.” Santana the cheerio and major witch went by brushing Puck’s arm seductively winking at him. I just watched silently pretending to be interested in something else.

“Hey sexy.” Puck said as she paused. Santana looked from him to me and rolled her eyes.

“Are you still babysitting? I mean come on. Girls will do anything to get some.” Santana shook her head. I stopped mid reach for a tray.

“Santana. You better go.” Puck warned feeling me start to get tense beside him.

“Why?” She asked crossing her arms clearly thinking she could handle whatever was going to happen.

“What. Did. You. Just. Say?” I ground out not being able to speak louder in fear of losing my temper completely.

“You heard me. Man stealing bitch.” Santana spat at me. Clearly she had no clue about my personality and how little tolerance I had for ignorant cheerios or anyone else for that matter.

“I will have you know Santana, that I definitely didn’t ask Puck to follow me around. If anyone is the victim here it is me. I am not a ho or a slut like you. I have pride and some self respect rather than you who just throws herself at any guy she thinks she can get with. I don’t want ‘any’ for your information. So why don’t you actually use that brain for thinking. That is if you actually have one rattling around in that skull of yours.” I spoke acidly squeezing the life out of my crutch beside me. Santana just looked at me. Well, glared at me really. Puck didn’t move either. I think he was about as shocked as the other people who witnessed it.