Chapter 36

Chapter 36

 I couldn’t get what happened at homecoming out of my mind. That evening was so perfect I couldn’t believe it. Puck and I had been able to pretend for just one night that we were back together. But alas, all dreams eventually do end. I really do feel bad for Cinderella now that I know what she felt like. And let me tell you, it isn’t fun.

 Mom didn’t process the fact that I was homecoming queen. It took her by surprise too much. That wasn’t too big of a deal to me though. It was just another label people put up for the popular kids. Ridiculous if you ask me. Seriously, I didn’t need to be homecoming queen at all. I would have been better off spending those fifteen minutes with Puck. Oh well. How time flies when you are having fun. Obviously I didn’t tell my family or friends about what happened with Puck and I certainly wasn’t going to tell Jesse. I would never cheat on Jesse. I just wasn’t that type of girl. For real anyway. Puck started it, not the other way around. Jesse was too nice for me to ruin everything with him. I wasn’t going to do that to either of us. Especially since who deserves better. What happened that night at homecoming was between me and Puck and I planned on keeping that way.

 Groggily I sat up from bed Monday morning and I quickly threw on some super tight jeans and a white tank top that said ‘Love Me’ that didn’t quite reach the top of my jeans and grabbed my leather jacket before rushing out the door. I hated running late. I didn’t even know why I slept in. I was used to busy weekends with Jesse and everything but for some reason I was extra tired. It wasn’t usually like me to run late because it was my own doing. Oh well. I’d get there eventually.

“ah crap.” My shoulders slumped when I saw I had about no gas left in my motorcycle. I’m going to have to fill it up after school. I assumed that Bianca was already with Sam. I was happy for her truly, just a little envious. Why did I have to make things more difficult than they were? I think I seriously have mental problems sometimes. I sped down the highway a LOT faster than the speed limit making it to school in record timing. Oh yea, I am good. I quickly threw my helmet off and ran through the school so not to be late.

“Go, go, go.” I said to myself hoping that a teacher wouldn’t see me sprinting down the corridors.

“What’s the rush sexy?” I heard a voice behind me. Sexy? It clearly wasn’t Puck’s voice, or Jesse’s voice. Then who was it? I looked back and saw Fuller leaning like Puck always did, against a locker watching me. I turned to him with disgust.

“Eeew. I don’t have time for this.” I brushed him off and tried to head to class but he gripped my arm pulling me to a stop.

“What are you doing Fuller?!” I yelled trying to pull my arm away but it was useless seeing he was about three times my size.

“Make me.” He leaned in and I could feel his hot breath hit my face. A shiver of disgust went up my spine.

“See that, I knew you liked me all along.” Fuller said pressing me up against lockers and blocking my exits.

“That, was a sign of revulsion. I’m not attracted to you. And I never will be, now let me go.” I said trying to kick and pull away now. Panic started to take over. Where was everyone? I thought to myself looking around but no one was in sight.

“I’ve always wanted you.” Carson’s head bent down to my neck and I could hear him smell me. I got goose bumps. This was bad. Creepy didn’t even begin to describe how bad this was.

“Go. Away.” I spoke trying to remain calm despite the flairs going off in my head.

“I don’t think so.” Carson said moving one hand to my hip sliding it up and down. I pushed his hand away.