Glee's Finest (A Puck Love Story. Or is it?) Chapter 21

Chapter: 21

 Puck rested his hand on my lower back and helped me up the stairs. I gave him a nervous look biting my lower lip.

“You’re going to do awesome. And I will be right here.” He said setting up another microphone behind me.

“Thank you.” I breathed out looking out over the crowd. It was no small party either. I had a lot of family members and my Grandparents knew a lot of people too. All in all I would say there were over 200 people present by now. I looked over to Uncle Eddie who gave me the thumbs up. I gave Puck one last glance who smiled encouraging at me grabbing his guitar (which he always brings no matter wear he goes and thank God for that right now.) and putting it over his shoulder.

“Um, good evening everyone. I just wanted to take this time and introduce myself to those of you who don’t know me. I am Savannah Mason and Georgia and Fredrick are my most amazing grandparents. I am so glad you all could come out and join us this evening to celebrate 50 wonderful years of love and dedication. Now you must be wondering why I am up here. Well, we are currently having technical difficulty as far as the CD playing goes so my friend Noah Puckerman and I will be providing tonight’s entertainment. Enjoy yourselves and lets get this thing going!” I announced speaking with confidence. I knew this was completely necessary so I was going to do my darndest to make sure it all ran smoothly. I looked at my grandparents who sat happily at their table chatting with their old friends. This was all for them I told myself.

“Let’s go.” I breathed out to Puck who hit the play button on my Ipod and the music of my playlist started to go. I was glad I was a fan of oldies love songs and Michael Buble. That was a good thing to have at the moment. I began singing while Puck did the backup voice and we sounded like dynamite. For some reason he and I were constantly in situations where we needed each other desperately but we always made it out closer than before. Perhaps this was just God testing me. Who knew? I sang a bunch of songs. One after the other each time people were dancing and getting into it, which I was glad for.

“Pst. Savannah, I can take over if you want.” Puck offered at the end of about my twelfth song. My throat was certainly getting dry.

“Are you sure?” I mouthed back but moved back despite the little thought in the back of my mind that he might screw things up.

“Uh yea.” He said switching microphones with me.

“Hello again everyone. As Savannah said earlier I am Noah Puckerman but you all can just call me Puck and I more than happy to be here tonight performing for you all. Are you having a good time so far?” Puck spoke a little louder getting everyone’s cheers and shouts of ‘yes’ out of people.

“Awesome! Just what we love to hear. Now it is time to get some life into this party. This one goes out to all you younger people. Hit it!” Puck announced and I immediately pressed the play button before I thought about what he was going for. Oh boy. I thought preparing for the worst. All my cousins and the younger friends came to the dance floor at the sound of “Ladies Choice” playing. I just stared at Puck who took control of the situation masterfully. He really was good at this performing thing.

Puck began to do a little dancing around the stage as he sang. I laughed at some of his moves and the way he worked to crowd. Wow, he is amazing.

Hey little girl with the cash to burn

Well I'm sellin' something you won't return

Hey little girl take me off the shelf

'Cause it's hard having fun playing with yourself

Once you've browsed through the whole selection