Chapter 32

Chapter 32

My encounter with Puck in the auditorium made me woozy. I stumbled out of the theater trying to get my bearings. What did he mean he wouldn’t stop fighting? Why couldn’t he leave me alone now that he had his fun? This wasn’t fair. Or was that what he meant at all? I wasn’t sure. All I knew was that I was in trouble either way. Another meeting like that and I was as good as smitten. Again. I made my way down the hall to my next class hoping not to run into anyone. Playing the bad girl was harder than I thought. My mind flashed to Santana and Danica. Brats. Some people were just born for the role and others… not so much.

 School was over and auditions for everything were complete. Looks like I won’t be doing anything extra this year. Whatever, I would live. I headed out to my bike and waited for Bianca stamping my foot every now and then impatiently. I wanted to get out as soon as I could. Who knows who I would run into. God forbid it be Puck again. I could only count my lucky stars that I hadn’t seen Fuller or the two witches since last school year. Maybe that was a good thing because I certainly wasn’t in the mood to play nice. Especially with that man stealing Santana.

“Well, well, look what we have here.” And just like that my luck ran out.

“Fuller.” I retorted without even bothering to turn around. I wasn’t going to give him the time of day that was for sure.

“Oh come on, you haven’t seen us in months don’t we even get a hello?” The bane of my existence asked and I knew he was walking closer.

“Us?” I questioned crossing my arms. I still wasn’t going to turn around. There wasn’t a point.

“Yea us Savannah.” Danica’s now incredibly whiny and irritating voice spoke and my shoulder’s tensed ready for a fight. I turned around slowly to face my enemies new and old.

“Well well indeed. I didn’t take you for the kind to date losers like Fuller, Danica. Then again people change.” I shrugged crossing my arms tighter so not to start swinging.

“Don’t give me that whole ‘change’ shit Savannah. Look at you. You’re no better than any of us here.” She replied acidly leaning against Fuller like he was her play toy. He probably was but that wasn’t the point.

“I have changed Danica. And believe me, I don’t put up with crap like I used to. My patience is nothing like it was so if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got places to be.” I raised my eyebrows at them both before climbing onto my bike. They still didn’t move, only glared. Fine, I’ll make them move. I turned on my motorcycle and revved he engine quickly making them both jump back in surprise. I chuckled to myself and thankfully Bianca came bounding down the steps towards me.

“Hey cousin!” She greeted me happily hugging my back after she climbed on.

“Hi Bianca.” I smiled handing her the helmet.

“I’m sure I will be plagued by you two tomorrow.” I spoke coldly remembering the oafs to my left.

“You can count on it.” Danica spat back with that catty attitude that I was now getting the full force of.

“Careful Fuller, someone needs a scratching post.” And with that I sped off so neither of them could do anything. I laughed to myself clearly amused. Oh yea, that was fun.

*********************

 Danica and I were chilling in her room later that day and I was so glad to see her so happy. She couldn’t stop saying how much she loved it here and how much she enjoyed the people. The complete opposite of me. To each his own though.