Club Night

I'd decided to dress down for this evening.  I usually like to wear a dress to formal occasions but instead chose a Judit Polgar  (one of the greatest women chess players in the world) printed t-shirt and skinny jeans with a pair of modest sized stilettos. I left the house and made my way to the bus stop.  College is a good 30 minutes away so I've got time to chat with Jacqui before getting there.

Jacqui being her usual crass self gives me some tips on seduction, I sometimes think she forgets I'm a lesbian too, although she says a true lesbian is butch and that femme are too squeaky clean.  Yeah right.

I got to the college and made my way to the chess club.  The room is buzzing with as expected about 90% boys and a handful of girls. I push open the door and everyone stops playing to look at me.   "Hi I'm holly and im here to play chess", one of the boys, Davis looks at me and says "any good? All the other girls are hopeless".  I nod and tell him I'm not bad and maybe we can have a game later.

During all this.  Miss Turning had been observing the conversation.  I didn't see her at first but she certainly made me focus on her. Wearing a Zsuzsa Polgar print t-shirt, slacks and comfortable shoes and her hair tied up in a bun.  I'd thought this was just another chess club but her taste in women (Zsuzsa is Judits sister) made me realise this could get interesting and I was anxious to test her strength against me. Let Battle commence