Fantasies

I think Holly had realised I didn't need to ask some of the questions and her responses were often met with stoney silence and disbelief but if got this from her. She realised she liked girls during a sleepover at age 13 and the first time she had sex with a girl was aged 15!! At least we had the no male sex in common. Her favourite position is cowgirl !? And she has a major crush on Shakira. Hmm i have thought about a threesome with Shakira Beyonce and myself from time to time. Her breasts are 34C but she refused to answer at first saying didn't I know seen as I had my hands all over them; well they are definitely real and her nipples are to die for. She has a small collection of porn mainly downloads from exclusive sites she did mention metart, nubiles and Viv Thomas. Hmm might need to check them out. My biggest surprise is that Holly loves anal so looks like that's something to surprise her with. And she's had 4 girlfriends but nothing longer than 6 months. I'm reluctant to tell Holly I've had sex with close to 100 girls and 15 relationships of over a year. If she really needs to know then I will tell her.

She's gone to see her friend; a butch lesbian called Jacqui. I miss her already but at least her scent is still lingering and the thought of her may just keep me awake at night, alone but wet.