Crows' Feet

Since I sent that sexy photo to Holly Ive hardly heard from her, admittedly we have sent lots of texts and some of them have been quite heated but ive not heard her voice and im getting a little bit frustrated. I know its only been 72 hours since we got together, made love, talked and then had sex in the shower but ive got a niggling feeling at the back of my mind that something is not right.

Monday was a drag for me, I decided to leave the house early and go take a run in the park it was close to 10am, I had been timing my run route to perfection but had decided to try it in reverse. This meant that I had to take the long route to the nicer district of the city but that was ok because their is a lot of history in the place, architecture is one of my most interesting hobbies and I like to take a camera with me to capture its essence, especially during sunrise or sun down.

On this morning I was keeping a steady pace and listening to some of my favourite music "Depeche Mode", as I approached the main concourse of the park which is separated by some beautiful flora and fauna I took a short diversion in order to test my lats, and a steep hill is always a good thing to help with this, what I didn't expect was that it was like climbing mount Everest and cobbled too. I reached the top and decided to take a break, I reached into the bum bag that I kept tied around my waist and walked slowly into the concourse.

I took a swig of the cool water but I was drenched in sweat so I opened the first two buttons on my shirt and cupped some water over my neck attempting to reduce the heat, I was jolted from my pleasurable experience by the sound of two voices; one of which I recognised as Holly.

I could see her at a table of the café sat alone but chatting with a girl who was carrying a notepad, obviously a waitress. So this is where she gets to in the morning, I would need to drop it into conversation some time, I was in the process of walking across the concourse to meet her when another person turned up, dressed from head to toe in leather. Hmmm kinky!! She stood facing Holly, I couldn't see her face and then she sat down opposite Holly so I couldn't see her face. Their was a serious look on her face, but at that moment I decided to turn around and head to the other side of the park and continue my run.

I got home shortly afterwards and went for a shower. I stripped off my clothes in a hurry and stepped into the ice cold water, I was super turned on and needed to cum badly so I opened the bathroom cupboard and removed a long, thin feather that I kept hidden away for such purposes. I positioned myself against the stream of the shower head and let the water cascade down my breasts, I then arched my legs and ran the feather lightly along my shoulder blades and across my stomach before reaching the juncture between my legs. My body tickled with anticipation as I felt the first waves of electricity coarse through my body. I then ran the feather up and down my legs whilst arching my back, a primitive scream in my throat descended up my windpipe and was emitted as an orgasmic moan as the final waves of ecstasy coarsed through my body. I dropped the feather and plunged two fingers into my now extremely wet and sticky centre, pumped my fingers in and out like a piston engine inside a car and slowly collapsed to the floor of the shower in sheer exhaustion and unimaginable pleasure.

Oh how I love ice cold showers.