Confession

As holly was leaving I put my hands on her shoulder and told her I had something to tell her. She turned around and waited for me to speak.

"Holly, I won't lie to you, I like you, a lot and have felt during this evening a connection between us, your a lesbian so I'm sure you can relate to when a girl or even a woman tells you of their feelings. I've not told many people I'm a lesbian too, I didn't expect to meet someone who is so beautiful and so intelligent and even if you say your not interested or just flattered then I don't mind".

Holly listened intently to what I'd said, paused and then replied "I thought I was reading you all wrong but I feel the same way about you too".

We sat and talked for ages, holding hands. She knew that such a relationship if this is what became of us was fraught with danger. I could lose my job and go to prison but we also knew about being careful, the reason I'd told her to call me Debi outside of college. Holly said she would need time to think about everything and whether she was strong enough to have a relationship with her teacher. We walked to the door and I kissed holly on the cheek, she turned around pushed me against the wall and kissed me back; lips to lips.

** Comments please, this should technically be called the end of part one but I decided rather than having stories of such small chapters that I would put all the ideas together.  How is it shaping? Be honest, if you think its too slow, not enough detail then I can take this on board for when I start my next story.  Im hoping to keep this going for about 50 chapters, but that depends on whether I cut to the chase or describe the encounters as accurately as possible **