A dream in reality

The most incredible lovemaking of my life has just happened and I feel such happiness. Holly lies on my bed, her heart is calm as I caress her naked body, kissing the sheen of moisture that has gathered in pools between her breasts. Her body looks beautiful, and the smile on her face makes me smile also. We cuddle into each other whispering to each other about how we feel. As I move my hand from her breasts to touch her strong thighs, Holly whispers in my ear "I want you to fuck me", I looked at her with a devilish lust to be sure that this is what she wants, she nods. I get up from the bed, walk to the closet and retrieve a harness and strap on dildo, I fit the harness around and walk to the bed. Holly has arisen from her position on the bed and kneels before me sucking the fake cock. Then she gets back on the bed facing the headboard with her cute butt on display and her legs splayed seductively. I climb on the bed kissing her shoulders and rubbing her breasts and then move forward and thrust into her. She moans my name over and over as her body takes the force of the strap on and then she squirts and collapses as another orgasm rips through her amazing body. I remove the strap on and climb back on the bed, we once again kiss and cuddle together as sleep soon takes us.