Crossroads

A text from Debi.

"Hi Holly, hope you've had a great time with your new pals. I'm missing you big time and perhaps we can do something together soon?", "I need to talk to you about something important which involves both you and me, text me when u can......Debi xxx".

It was late and I so I decided against sending a reply just yet, instead I dialled Jacqui's number....

"Holly, to what do I owe the sound of your gorgeous voice?"

I told Jacqui about going to Lasers with my friends and that the reason I text her was to find out if she was there and if not, whether she wanted to meet them.

"Sorry Holly, I was otherwise engaged". Yes Jacqui in your favourite hobby. "Holly this is not a hobby, its my job to make girls happy, to give them exquisite orgasms and also because I like it when they scream my name". I rolled my eyes, "Well Jacqui all I can say is thankfully I'm not a butch and have feelings". I heard her laugh "Your jealous really".

Anyway enough of this talk it was getting us nowhere.

"Listen Jacqui, I need to see you... no not like that... something important I need your advice on and as my best friend I know what you say will be from the heart, crude but from the heart!!"

"lol Holly, you know me so well", "Ok, you wanting to meet up somewhere?"

I arranged for Holly to come along to my house tomorrow, I was also planning to do something risky but I felt that it would help the situation.

I was going to ask Jessica to come to my house too, I don't know whether she would as I live so close to Debi but this problem needed sorted and quickly. I may have only been with Debi a few times but I was falling for her, and loved the sound of her voice too.

I got home and made a hot chocolate before bed, as the mixture was boiling in the pan my phone buzzed again, I open my phone their was a message from Debi "Here is my email address, I've sent you something to remember me by, while we are apart".

Hmmm it was very late but I was curious. I took my hot chocolate off the stove, poured a mug and carried it upstairs to my room. I opened the computer, connected the internet cable and went to view my emails , as expected their was a new one from an address I instantly recognised as her own and their was an attachment, I didn't open it as I way wary of internet viruses so saved to the picture folder of the computer.

I stayed online and checked a few other emails from friends and deleted porn spam.

I disconnected the internet and went to my picture folder and opened up the attachment....

"Debi was lying on her bed totally naked with her legs spread wide as she fingered herself"

I was suddenly aroused and after closing the computer, stripped off all my clothes, cleaned my teeth and then pulled the bed sheets back. I rarely masturbated but at that moment it was my immediate concern as I placed the image in my brain and did exactly what she had done, laid back on the pillows one hand was tweaking my already hard nipple and with my legs spread I teased my clit and opening with the other hand. God I was wet, inserting three fingers into my molten core and using my thumb to massage my clit. I moaned Debi's name over and over as the image overtook my senses and I came hard. Their was a gathering pool of cum seeping out of me all over the bed but I was beyond caring at that moment. My feelings for this woman were taking over my very soul, and just before I turned out the light and drifted off to sleep I tasted myself and hoped beyond any doubt that this situation would reach a happy end and we could be doing this together, over and over again.

**This part concludes part two, for what happens beyond this one will lead to a conclusion in more ways than one, be assured that their are still many twists and turns in this story to come, some of the early characters mentioned will be reappearing too**

I thrive from feedback. How is the story shaping so far ? Any bits you really like, any bits u don't like?

Im not a terribly descriptive person as these events took place over 30 years ago, but I know your erotically charged minds would like some excitement so its been added to fill the gaps.