Bold Advances

Debi told me she liked me and wanted us to be more than friends, I was elated, I was right all along but also knew how dangerous this would be for both of us.

Debi kissed my cheek, I was sure she wanted to do more so I turned around pinned her against the wall and kissed her lips. We kissed and kissed for what seemed like ages, my nipples were hard and on fire.

At last we broke for air and stood together in silence, then I said thankyou to her and left the room.

There were many emotions going through my head; I'd just kissed my beautiful teacher and despite it feeling really good I also felt guilty.

Just as I was about to leave the building I heard Debi's voice. She came running up to me and gave me a note and then she was gone.

I left the building and opened the paper.......

"Here is my mobile phone number, I need to see you again and soon. Text me when you get home and we can arrange to meet somewhere soon".

I copied her number to my phone and walked to the bus stop with a big smile on my face, it's the weekend tomorrow too !!

**This is the start of part two, the foundations have been laid out for what is about to happen, Ive added a cast to the story too**