The new Teacher

Mrs Braddy....well what can I say, she is definitely a wet dream on legs!! well maybe to the girls, not sure Derrick and Michael would get hard. She had to be the epitome of Milf, definitely older than Debi but it was just her general attire that was in total contrast. She was wearing a blouse and skirt but her breasts were huge and were spilling out of her top, must have been at least 46DD. I saw Amber shifting uncomfortably in her seat, I wondered if she had wet her knickers!! Looking down she had amazing toned legs and thighs. One could almost say she oozed sex and im sure a few of the girls were anxious to know her better. Me on the other hand only had eyes for Debi.

We did the talk about ourselves task like the first lesson because Mrs Braddy didn't know us and as we all made our speeches, she laid back in her chair and crossed her legs showing a generous portion of upper thigh, amber nudged me and said "I'd love to see whats under her skirt".

When I got the chance to speak I didn't want to let Mrs Braddy know that "I" was a lesbian, because she might make advances upon me and then where would we be ? Instead I mentioned that I was 18, studying to become a teacher and had an interest in travel, and that I played chess.

Mrs Braddy stood up from being the desk and said "Its lovely to meet you all", she then gave us our schedules. Aside from Geography I was also taking European History, English Literature and Applied Mathematics. But I would have 3 Geography classes as it was split up into the UK, Europe and American Geography.

After receiving schedules we got our pads and pens out and began the first topic discussing the nature of the changing earth and the San Andreas Fault.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying the class; openly talking about the subject and asking questions but my mind was not entirely focussed, I needed to get hold of Debi and find out what the hell was going on.