And they all lived happily ever after

Debi agreed to tell me the whole story of what had been happening for all those years and so we hugged one more time and then kissed long and deep

"Ugh you two, get a room!!"

I smiled at Jessica, "For your information, we already have one".

I told Jessica I would see her outside as I needed to speak with Debi alone.

"Im sorry for this deceit, I believed in you all the time and did this more for her benefit than mine...forgive me?"

"Forgive you?  Of course I do, your motives were sneaky but you saved me the opportunity to put my side of the story which you may not have believed, so I think everything has worked out for the better".

We kissed again, and I began to run my hands down her smooth curves before reaching her cute ass.

"Horny are we?".

"Yes my love, but I have something I need to do first".

We came apart and I walked to the door, taking one last, long and erotic look at her, opened it and left.

Jessica was sitting on the wall and I shouted across to her.

"Im sorry for everything, and im most sorry for taking away from you the woman you had grown to love".

"Its ok Holly, the two of you look so good together, and I hope that this is genuine and their will be a happy ending".

"For you Jessica there is.........."

I took the piece of paper out of my pocket and handed it to her.

"What you giving me your number for, I already have it in my phone"

"Its not mine"

"Then who's is it?"

"Jessica, the piece of paper was given to me by Mariah she's crazy about u and wants to see if you would like to go out sometime"

Jessica looked at me and smiled "Wondered how long it was gonna take before she made a move"

"So your ok with it?"

"Yes Im ok with it, thank you. Your a great friend. Ive not got too many and Im very happy to class you as one of those.