Ecstacy

After I said those words; Debi took me by the hand and lead me up the stairs. At the top of the stairs she stopped, turned to me and said "I have a surprise for you, I will go inside and call for you to enter". I was thinking of rose petals and low lighting and so I nodded and waited by the door for Debi to call me. My body was on fire for her, this was real and beyond my dreams. From the other side of the door Debi softly asked me to enter. I opened the door and it was true. Rose petals, aromatherapy candles and soft lights. Debi appeared behind me she had changed out of her clothes and put on a luxurious towelled bath robe.

We resumed kissing hungry for each other and as I held her close I began to loosen the tie holding her robe. Debi stopped me and instead told me seductively to undress. I turned around so she could lower the zip on my dress and as she exposed more of my skin kissed it giving me goose bumps. At last the dress lay in a puddle at my feet and I stood before her in my matching bra and thong.

Debi took my hand at the belt tie and I removed her bath robe leaving her also in bra and thong. She looked amazingly sexy at this moment. We moved together and kissed again.