A Naughty Thought

The walk back from the cemetery had been sombre and full of thought and as I walked further away I felt as though a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I had told my first love that I was ready to move on and it felt good to be able to do that.

I got home late having walked the streets for a while, but I had to get home and once there I made a decision....Holly would still be upset that I was avoiding her but I intended making it up to her.

I had thought of sending an email declaring my love for her but she knew all that from words and action, I needed to do something that she would see as a sign of affection but also to say sorry and watch this space.

A naughty thought crossed my mind. I had a webcam on a tripod which I had not used for a long time and so I decided to send her something special involving myself.

Once again I felt like the nervous teenager and I had a flashback to when I was 19 and my first time with Laura, we were too young to have webcams then and so the experience was shared by stimulation and memory, so as I sat on the bed thinking back I also began to think forward to a future uncertain but one I was ready to face.

So I set up the webcam to begin recording in ten minutes which gave me time to prepare myself and to hopefully impress.

Alongside the bed, I stripped myself naked and went to the toy box under the bed to retrieve my favourite bullet vibrator. I then climbed onto the bed, propped up the pillows and opened my legs, exposing my vagina to the cool air and directly into the focal point of the camera. I was ready, turned on the vibrator and began to move it in small circles around my slit which was quickly gathering moisture, it didn't take long before I felt the familiar stirring of an orgasm approaching like an express train and I plunged the vibe directly into my soaked centre and switched it on to full power. My breasts jiggled and so I pressed my other hand across them and tweaked the nipple and began to moan, I was getting wetter and wetter as the vibe penetrated further and further into my flesh, and then the orgasm ripped through my body and I threw my head back in ecstasy. I held the vibrator in my left hand just as the camera began filming the scene of my splayed my naked body with my legs wide open in the throes of orgasm. I laid there for quite a while moaning Hollys name and began to touch myself again this time with my fingers circling them through the wetness until I found my clit standing to attention, another orgasm rippled seductively through my body and I squirted a copious amount of clear fluid from the depths of my being out upon my body and the bed sheets below. All was still and the after glow was amazing. I picked myself up from the bed and walked over to the webcam switching it off.

Later when I had got my breath back I reviewed the footage and was immensely satisfied with its result. However, I decided to save this for when I next saw Holly, we could watch it and then repeat the performance together so instead I took a still of the point of the first orgasm and saved it as a Jpeg and sent it through email.