Nervous

Their was a knock at the door and I opened it immediately to see Holly standing there looking amazing, I was beginning to wonder if we were sisters for holly had a very similar outfit to mine, I was determined to not get too nervous; after all this is me, the seducer who is finally falling for a girl young enough to be my daughter (if I had one that is) and for once I don't feel in control. Holly told me off for kissing her cheek, she wanted me to repay her for what she did to me back in the chess club and so I did; she opened her mouth letting me in to massage her tongue with mine. Holly put her hands behind my head as I deepened the kiss and in return my hands were busy feeling her curves. I was majorly turned on and I needed to get away, reluctantly pulling away to attend to dinner offering my guest some wine. As Holly sat down on the sofa I walked into the kitchen and leant against the wall. My nipples were rock hard under my dress and for the moment I envisaged holly sucking on them.

I drank from a glass of water to calm my nerves and told myself to stop being silly over this, but I knew I would need to gain some control of the situation or risk losing the one chance at true happiness.