Is this love ?

The dress fell to the floor and holly stood before me in a bra and thong. Her nipples were like bullets protruding from her bra and her thong was saturated with her juices, the smell was divine and my mouth watered at the prospect of touching her. I dropped my robe and we stood together . My body was on fire, for years I had been the one seducing poor innocent girls into my bed and then watching them freeze like statues as I controlled them and made them become like me. Holly was different she felt the same things I did and she asked me to make love to her. I was now convinced she was the one for me, the one to make me settle down. Yes their was an age gap and problems with my job but I could seriously see us getting over them.

We came together and resumed kissing. Her skin was hot to the touch and tasted amazing. As we were close I reached behind and undid her bra letting it fall to the floor, her bare breasts on full display. They were magnificent to touch and she groaned in appreciation as I rolled the nipple between my fingers and then put it in my mouth sucking, nibbling the moist flesh. Holly reached behind me and undid my bra and stared in appreciation at my orbs treating them to the same level of stimulation.

Only one piece of clothing left and we removed our soaking wet thongs. I could see her juices glistening on the bare folds of her beautiful pussy.
We moved to the bed, holly reclaimed my mouth and our hands roamed all over our naked bodies. As she nibbled on my ear with perfect clarity said "Eat me please".