Jacqui

I got home and went for a shower to freshen up before seeing Jacqui. I had Debi's smell on me and it is such a turn on but I don't want Jacqui getting any ideas. I can imagine her suggesting a threesome, something she will no doubt say is for my benefit instead of hers. After my shower I changed into faded grey jeans and a floral shirt, pair of trainers and a short coat as it was getting quite chilly before I went I checked my phone and saw 18 texts from Debi, wow she's got it bad but I'm not complaining. I sent back a long detailed reply saying I missed her and couldn't wait to see her again knowing full well that next time would be at college and we would need to be strictly professional.

I locked the door and ran for the bus into town. Jacqui lived a long way away and so we were meeting at the park. I got there in plenty of time she was not here yet then my phone bleeped; be there in 5. Saw this hot girl in town and just getting her number. Grrr she never changes!!

After sitting alone for a while and feeding the pigeons, Jacqui arrived dressed in her typical butch outfit of dark denimmed dungarees. She skipped over to me, smiled and said "come on then Holly, spill the beans"

I told her what happened at the club and over the weekend; I didn't want to tell Jacqui that I had stayed over at Debi's but she was my best friend so I told her the whole story.

Jacqui sat and stared at me, what she said next I wasn't expecting "Are you out of your fucking mind holly, she's your teacher for Christ's sake, that's trouble with a capital T". I turned a deeper shade of crimson at this outburst as the words sunk in then what Jacqui said next totally shocked me "wow holly, you fucking did it, good on ya girl "

Jacqui and I talked and she told me to be careful, really careful but she knew deep down that I'm not stupid, I had after all left the ball firmly in Debi's court, whatever happened meant being professional in public something I know I could do. "So Holly did you take the role of the little sub that you are or did you surprise yourself". Jacqui knew me too well, I said "That's for me to know and you to find out", instantly regretting it because I know Jacqui and she would do anything to meet Debi even if it meant coming to the college. Jacqui being her usual crass self asked how many orgasms, did she fist me etc etc. I put my finger across my nose; their are some secrets you don't even tell your best friend.