2. Romance in library 18+

Nandini came out of the class ..she seems to be very happy..ofcourse...why won't she be happy..her husband ..her life is in college ..from yesterday night...she was angry on him ..but he..he knows every way to manofying his beautiful wifey...

Nandini was walking in the corridor with a broad smile on her face...she was so lost in her world that she collided with navya ..who was coming towards her..

Navya : "watch out! Kaha khoi Hui ho.."... She asked her ..after standing straight...

Nandini : " am sorry navya..I didn't saw you..."...she instantly apologized...

Navya : " Han..Han..woh toh Hume dikh he raha hai..ki tum apne he khayalo mei khoi Hui ho.."...she said after wrapping her hand around her shoulder...and they both start walking...

Nandini : "ummm..nahi toh...wo..mene bas dekha nhi..."... She said trying to cover up...

Navya : " acha ji..thodi der pehle to face 12 baj rahe the... Par kuch der mei esa kya mil gaya ..that you are glowing...",..she asked her ..while Nandini start blushing hard after remembering manik kissing her madly in the classroom.,.

Nandini : "kuch bahut yummy or tasty.."... She said sub consciously...not realizing that navya listened this. ..

Navya : " kya?"..she shouted..and Nandini start fumbling..both stopped in mid way of corridor..

Nandini : "are ..I mean..chocolate khai thi na thodi der pehle...toh bas mood thik ho gaya".. She mentally slapped herself on this lame excuse.. On which...anyone can start doubting.. But to her good luck..navya believed her..and she took a sigh of relief.

Navya : " sach mei..tum air tumhari chocolate...agar ESA he tumhari chocolates tumhara mood thik rakhe na...toh tumhe har hour ek chocolate taste zarur karni chahiye.."...she said casually.. But navya was totally unaware that what this statement left impact on Nandini... She was blushing ...very badly...as her chocolate was nothing else than manik's lips...

Nandini (s.t) : "agar manik ne yeh suna hota na ..then am sure...he would have k
Start kissing me right here only...ripping my lips..with his bites.."... She thought.. And her thought only gave gossebumps to her..and she was smiling sheepishly...

Navya : " are ..Nandini..tum un naye professor ke sath gai thi na..unhone tumhe danta to nahi na..."...she asked as soon as she remembered ..manik took her with him some time ago...

Nandini : " ummm..nhi...but was damn yummy..."...she said Absent mindedly with a grin..still lost in.manik's thoughts... And her word yummy ...shocked navya to the core...her eyes popped out...

Navya : "WHAT".. She shouted ..still not believe on her ears..what she just heard..

Nandini Now realized what she blurted out a minute ago...she instantly bite her tongue..and closed her eyes..and start looking a place to hide her face...

Navya : " kya kaha tumne.."..she again asked...

Nandini : "what...what did I said..I just mean...my chocolate it was damn yummy...yes! I was thinking about chocolate.."... She somehow manage to find a way out...from the mess she just created...

Navya : " ohhh..Hume laga you were talking about new professor..."..she said looking at her...

Nandini : "umm..nahi toh..by the way..manik sir was quiet good with me...he helped me in my project.."... She said with a broad smile...

Navya : " really?...lucky you.."...she said with the same broad smile...

Nandini : "woh to mai hu.."... And they both hi fived..and she continued .." Wese..yeh mukti kaha hai.."...she asked her...