32. In the compartment 18+

Manik's Compartment :

Nandini came out from the washroom..wiping her face with the side of her pallu..and when she came out..she saw him still sitting there on the sofa..making that angry face..

Nandini : "seems like ..koi bahut jyada gussa hai?".. She said in a little high pitch voice but manik didn't react..he was sitting and reading magazines...

She slowly came towards him..and sat down beside him..and said ..

Nandini : " I didn't knew..tum itne talented ho..",..she said with a proud face...he looked at her in confusion..

Nandini : "are..tum ulti magazine bhi read. Kar sakte ho..I didn't knew it..patidev..",..she said with a big grin on her face..and he showed her eyes...

Nandini : " temperature high lagta hai..chalo acha he hai...it will be a plus point for me.."..she thought to herself...

And came more closer to him..he moved a bit away from her..and she again come closer...in this process...manik reached the edge of the sofa...she came more closer..and now when he moved away..he fell directly on the floor..and Nandini start laughing badly...while he was giving deadly glares to him...

Finding him all angry..she suppressed her laughter and he got up from the floor..straighten his dress and start moving to the bedroom area..

Nandini : "kaha ja rahe ho?".. She shouted finding him moving towards the bedroom..

Manik : " sone.. "..he answered without looking back to her..

Nandini : " mere bina .."..she said in a babyish tone..and he stopped..but still didn't turned around..as he knows..if he will look at her baby like face..he won't be able to control his desires...

She instantly jumped like a baby..when found him stop at his spot..she smiled broadly ..and then start coming towards him..he can feel her descended steps towards him..he was also able to feel her that broad smile on her face..with those naughtiness in her eyes...

She came to him..and hugged him from his back..once her front touched his back ..a shiver ran through his body..all the demons inside him..woke up at first only..but this guy has so much control on himself..that Nandini really needs to do something very mischievous to loose all his control..well! ..she exactly knows his weak points...

Nandini : "apni itni pyaari biwi ko akela chorkar koi akela sota hai kya?..".. She asked in a babyish tone while moving her hands on his chest from back..and he closed his eyes in pleasure..

Manik : " Nandini. ..door hato.."...He managed to say this in a stern tone..but deep inside he don't want her to move a bit..

Nandini : "no..am not going to move..am hugging my patidev..."..she said with a babyish face...

Listening this..he with a force..made her away from him..leaving her all surprised..

Manik : " acha..ap tumhe yad aaya ..that am your PATIDEV..waha jab dare accept kar liya..tab khayal nhi aaya mera..."...he almost shouted but still his voice was low..and thankfully who compartment was sound proof..otherwise their secret was not going to remain a secret any more...

Nandini : "acha Ji..toh yaha bhi meri galti..".. She said placing both her hands on her waist...

Manik : " or nahi toh kya meri galti.."..he also start arguing.. And all the non living things of the compartment start witnessing their faltu ki ladai..as soon...they both will end up in each other's arms...making love to each other...

Nandini : "dare diya bhi toh tumne tha"., she also have her set if complains...

Manik : " Han toh??..accept kar logi?..or tumhari wo mukti..I swear...sometimes she really annoys me..kitna doubt karti hai yr..ufff!..."...he said last line ...making a irritating face..and she glared at him...