4. Romance in class

Manik was walking in the corridor of the college..looking all around for HIS GIRL...but she wasn't around at all...all the girls were greeting him with a smile on their faces...while he was also giving warm smile..but his eyes are wandering all around...as its the time for college to get over...and he want to take her with him back home...but seems like this girl...really loves to test his patience...

He thought to call her...so he brought out his phone from pocket and dialled his wifey number...

She was also walking in the same corridor but on the other side..she saw manik standing in a corner.. And just then her cell buzzed... She look at the phone screen ...and the screen shows "PRIVATE PROPERTY CALLING..."... she smiled and answered the call..

Nandini : " yes..sir..."..she said like a captain salute the major in army...and he instantly smiled at her cute antics...which always makes him fall for her...

Manik : "kahan ho tum...am waiting..."... He asked her..she instantly came behind him...but still a little far ...

Nandini : " kyu..why you are waiting for a student..."..she said controlling her laugh..

Manik : "shona...don't test my patience..please come na...college over ho gaya hai yr..."... He said with babyish tone...and she so wanted to hug him..but chooses to tease him a more...

Nandini : " hawww...I don't go with my teacher .."...she said putting her hand on her mouth...she was having tough time to hold her laugh ..she can sense frustration on his face..

Manik : "shona dekho..bahut hua ab...".., he this time said in a stern voice..but still calm...as raising voice in front of HIS WIFE is like going in front of lioness...

Nandini : " kyu?...in hardly ten minutes you are getting agitated.. And think...I waited for you for almost 8 hours...last night...think..mail kitna frustrate Hui hongi.."..she said in a slow voice as some students are around her ..

Manik : "acha..so you are taking revenge..."... He now get to know..why she is doing this ..

Nandini : " yes..."...she said..and while talking he turned around but she instantly sneaked on the empty class before he can see her...

Manik : "so...tum nahi aaogi na ..mere sath..."... He asked last time..walking straight...

Nandini : " no way..."...she clearly said no..

Manik : "fine then..".. He cut the call..and instantly entered inside the class..where she was hiding...when she saw him there...she really got shock...he locked the class...and turned towards her..with a mischievous smile...

Nandini : " tum..tumhe kese pata...ki mai yahan hoon..."..she asked him while he descended the distance between them...he hold her possessively with her waist..her hands were on his chest...

Manik : "do I really need to answer this..."... He said while making her look ...that her duppata was stuck in the door..and she didn't realized...that her duppata was now lying on the floor...

Nandini : " you always make your way out.."..she said after giving a punch on his chest...

Manik : tighten his hold on her "yes..".., he leaned forward to kiss her...but she placed her palm on her lips...

Nandini : " Mr.malhotra ...you have already have a lot...now...leave me.."...she said while protesting in his embrace..

Manik : "but dues for last night is still left.."... And he again leaned closer but this time she pushed him...

Nandini : " kal raat ki baat to Karna mat.."..she threatened him...and he instantly hold his ears and start doing sit ups...she firstly didn't reacted..but then..she came towards him..hold his hand..and gestures a no to him..