21. New student

MaNan Land :

Nandini and manik..sleeping peacefully in each other's arms..having content smile on their faces...

Nandini was the first one to open eyes..due to the constant buzz of her phone..which was also irritating manik...

Manik : "shona...your phone..off it na..".. He said.. hiding his face in the crook of her neck..
While she smiled ..at her handsome but small baby like patidev...

She picked her cell phone ..and saw the call id..it was Mukti...

Nandini : " Han ..mukti.."..she said while running her fingers in his hairs..on which ..he was smiling..

Mukti : "doll..aaj college off nhi hai..you are coming na?".. She said in hurry..as she was packing her stuff...

Nandini : " Han..Han..am coming.."..she said while trying to get out of bed..but her patidev was in no mood to let her go..the more she tried to get up..the more he tighten his hold on her...so she rest her case..

Mukti : "by the way..tu kal thi kahan?..your phone was switched off..".. She asked curiously.. While Nandini was in dilemma.. As what to explain to her..that she was with secret patidev..who had switched off her phone..deliberately...

Nandini : " abbb..wo.. Actually phone kharab ho gaya tha..and kal college bhi off tha..toh meera maa..ke pas chali gayi thi.."..she lied..and to her good luck..mukti believed her...

Mukti : "acha..so tu abhi bhi pune mei hai kya?"... She asked...while Nandini chuckled..and mukti was confused..

Mukti : " what?..has kyu rahi hai?.."..she asked out of confusion..

Nandini : "wo..rat tha..pair ke paas se gujr gaya.."... She lied..as the fact was...her patidev..is fully awake by now..and nuzzling his face on her belly..giving her tickling sensation..

Mukti : " you know what..sometimes..you doesn't make any sense.."..she said making weird faces..

Nandini : "mukti ..college mei milti hoon..".. She said as her patidev was busy in his mischief.. He was kissing on her neck now..making her insane...

Mukti : " Han..I think... "..but she abruptly stopped..just when ..she heard nandini's shout ...

Nandini : " ooouccchhh..",..she shouted...

Mukti : "kya hua?..you OK?"..she asked instantly..in a worried tone...

Nandini : " Han..wo rat tha.."..she said..whereas the fact was...manik came on top of her..and bite on her cheeks..on which..she hissed..and slapped on her shoulder..while he gave his naughty smirk to her...and kissed hardly on her lips..

Mukti:"again?..rat?...yaar..kabhi..mosquito..kabhi rat..so weird ..".. She said activating her jasoos mind...

Nandini : "mukti ..see you in college..mujhe ready hona hai..",. She instantly cut the call ..before ..mukti could ask anything further..

Mukti : " yeh larki..ajeeb he hai...I wonder..saare mosquitoes.. Aur rats..isi ke paas rehte hai kya?"..she said to herself ..but chucking all the thoughts...she packed her stuff..and left out for college..

On the other hand..in manan land..

Nandini : "tum pakka..phaswaoge..kisi din..".. She said while trying to getting out of his hold..but he was not in a mood..

Nandini : " what?..dekh kya rahe ho..get off me...college nhi Jana?"..she said ..and again try to get him off..but he being he..not in a mood to listen to her...

Manik : "rat ..Han..."... He said ..with a smirk..and now she smiled...

Nandini : " Han..a big..long..rat..because..tum chotu se toh ho nhi na..hahahaha.."..she said and start laughing.. And he start admiring her...