16. Love in MaNan Land

Manik entered inside and found the most serene beauty..his shona sleeping ..placing his photo frame on her heart..with a beautiful smile..he instantly smiled looking at her..

" I love her so much.."..he said to himself..and then walked towards the bed and sat beside her..and start admiring her face...with a bit beautiful smile on his face..

He start recalling how he used to ignore coming home..as there will be no one..to wait for him..Home was never Home for him..but after she came in his life..everything just change over night..his whole world took 360 degree turn..and before he can realize ..what is happening...he fell in love with her..

After she came ..he never wish to spend hours n hours in office ..instead of engross in work ..he always wrap up and try to come back to HOME...after her..HOME IS HOME to him..where she resides..where she us waiting for him..

He was recalling his past life..which was totally vacant ..he was only breathing till now..but once she came...he came to life..He start LIVING..he feel ALIVE...

He touched her face lovingly..and she smile feeling his touch on her..even in deep slumber..and he also smile as he knows..she can feel him around her..he bent down and kissed on her forehead...and she slowly and slowly opened her eyes..and look at HER PRINCE..HER PATIDEV..HER MANIK..

She smiled looking at him..while he also smiled back..

Nandini : "manik".. She called his name so lovingly that he feels special...his name from her mouth is his favorite tune..

She then sat down on the bed..and he took her hand in his both hands ..and kissed on it..she smiled looking at him..

He then slowly looked upwards in her eyes and then kissed on her wrist..she can feel desires in his eyes..he then slowly moved upward..and kissed right below her elbow..she was having gossebumbs all over her body..his touch on her body is always makes her feel like 1st time..he is touching her..

He then came a little more upward..and kissed on her arm..she closed her eyes..he then kissed on her shoulder..dropping a wet kissed..making her crave more ...he then look at her..her eyes were closed..he placed both his hands on her respective arms and lay her down on the bed..and she comply..

He came on top of her..and kissed her neck..passionately..he bit then came near her collar bone and start tracing it with his finger..

" maaniikk"..the only thing she can utter was his name..which came out as a moan..his touch was making her insane..he smiled looking at the same effect as he is having..for her..

He then kissed on her collar bone too..and start unpinning her pallu...

But something struck in nandini's mind and she made him stop ..placing her hand on his wrist..and he look at her..

"I know..you haven't eaten anything..so first dinner..".. She said looking at him..while he smile at her care towards him..he instantly sat on the bed and she also sat back..he took her in his embrace and kissed on her head..she placed her head on his chest..and start playing with his shirt's button..

Manik : " you know what Nandini.."..just when she heard Nandini.. From him..she raised her head to look at him..as he very rare call her that..he was stroking her silky hairs softly..

Manik : "after mom and dad..surf Cabir he tha..who was with me always..but I never wished to come back home..kyunki mujhe pata hota tha..ki koi nahi hai wahan..mera intezar karne wala..".. He was saying all ..holding her possessively.. And she clung more into him..

She was quiet..because she want him..to let out everything...so she only hugged him tighter..

Manik : "mujhe bhi nahi pata..how many nights I slept without eating food..or how many sleepless nights I had spend.."... His voice was changing continuously.. Sometimes its stern..or sometimes its depicting pain..