33. Romance in washroom 18+

Manik's Compartment :

Manik was in big dilemma.. He was not understanding ..what he should do..and how he should come out of this situation..one side it's Nandini..and other side is that stupid person..who is knocking continuously...

Manik : "shona..i'll be back.."..he somehow managed to say this..keeping all his desires aside..

Nandini : " no..you are not going anywhere.."..she said stubbornly.. Locking her hand around his neck..

Manik : "shona ..please..mai abhi aaya..".. With that he unlocked her hands and got up from her...

She held his hand and gestured a no to him..but he with pleading eyes..tried to make her understand the fragility of the situation..

Nandini : " fine! ..jao.."..she released his hand and turned her back to him..still lying on the bed.. He sighed with her cute antics..

Manik : "I will make it up to you..".. He said and bent down..kissed on her head..while she moved ahead..a little away from him..he smiled..but came out..he saw his shirt on the sofa..wore it..and came towards the door...

Manik : " Jo bhi hai na..you are so dead.."..he said looking at the door..and he opened the door..what he found ..left him surprised...

Another compartment :

Navya and Cabir were talking on some random things and mukti was totally lost...navya noticed her restlessness... She placed her hand on his shoulder...

Navya : "tum ese kyu baithi ho..kya hua?..."...she asked in little worried tone..

Mukti : " don't you think navya..manik sir behaves a little weird around Nandini.."..she said in doubt..this was listen by Cabir as well..

Cabir : "little weird?..wo pura weird ho jata hai..aur uska yehe behavior phas wayega use.."he thought in his mind...

Navya : " uffo! Mukti..tum apne detective mood ko chor kyu nhi deti..ab kya kiya manik sir ne.."..she said in his defense.. While Cabir was quietly witnessing the scene..

Mukti : "tujhe toh kabhi koi problem nazar nhi aati hai...didn't you saw..kese hak jata rahe the Nandini par..and the way he looks at Nandini..it seems weird.."... She said while recalling the past events...when manik stubbornly held Nandini's hand..and how he was staring at her...

Navya : " esa kuch bhi nhi hai..tum bahut soch rahi ho.."..she again denied her doubts..but this time mukti was in serious doubt..

Mukti : "baat itni bhi simple nhi hai..jitni dikh rahi hai..."... She thought..

Cabir : " manik beta.. Beware now..as mukti is going to give you tough time.."...he thought and start smiling..as he will have fun now...

Navya : "aap smile kyu karhe hai?.."... She asked looking at his peaceful smile..

Cabir : " nothing.."..he said with a broad smile..after looking at his smile..she also smiled..and he adored her face..

Cabir : "aap smile karte hue bahut achi lagti ho..".. He said in the trance..and she blushed..

Manik's compartment :

Manik opened the door and found none there..not even his guards were present there..

Manik : " tha kaun?..aur yeh guards kaha Gaye.."...he said and checked his pocket to bring out phone..but his phone was inside..he turned around to fetch his phone..

Just when he turned around ..somebody held his jeans..from downwards..he turned around and found a cute little girl standing...with a broad smile on her face..she was looking like a angel..

Innayatein √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें