35. Her Dilemma

Railway Station :

Finally everyone reached their destination..that is ..AGRA..city of love..which is famous for true love..where a lover ..a husband built a monument in the memory of his lovable wife..which became a symbol of love..even today ..people used to give examples of that beautiful monument..

And today..the epitome of love..two people who actually defines love..and they are none other than..MaNan..placed their feet on the soil of the city..which itself is famous for love..

Navya : "tumhe itni dair kyu lagi bahar aane mei?..".. She asked with a mischievous smirk on her face..while Nandini was walking with her and mukti..

Manik was walking a little ahead them..with his bodyguards guarding him..and also shoving off all the media ..who were busy in capturing one glimpse of THE MANIK MALHOTRA.. who seems to be least interested on the camera flashes on him..

Nandini : " navya..apne assumptions lagana band Karo..I just slept..so late bahar aayi.."..she said with a confident voice..

And mukti seems to be not interested in their talk..as she was watching manik..who was looking back..occasionally..but making sure nobody notices him..he even wore..nandini's favorite dark brown aviators..so that no one can able to witness his gaze on his secret wife..but to his dismay..today one eye is watching his every move..

Mukti : "he is such a big personality..then why he came in SPACE as a guest lecturer?".. She thought to herself looking at crowd of media..

Manik : " how the hell they came to know about my arrival?.."..he asked to one of his guard..who was covering him from the media..

Guard : "sir we have no idea about it..pata nhi in he kese pata chal gaya..".. He said in a little low tone...

Dhruv : " yeh college trip kam..official tour jyada lag raha hai.."..he said under his breath..looking towards manik and the media ..but unfortunately CABIR listened him..

Cabir was walking beside navya..saw Dhruv in a side..walking outside the railway station..so he went towards him..and listened his words..

Cabir placed his hand on dhruv's shoulder..and he instantly get scared..as he still remember cabir's torture in the flight..

Cabir : "bro..itna stress mat le..teri sehat ke liye acha nhi hai.."... He said after wrapping his hand around his shoulder..

Dhruv : " Manik sir ki carbon copy hai yeh..koi mauka nhi chorta mujhe sunane ka..mai aaya he kyu..."..he thought to himself..

Cabir : "wahi mai soch raha hoon..".. He said looking at either side..

Dhruv : " kya??..kuch suna kya tumne??.."..he said in a surprising manner..as if Cabir read his mind..

Cabir : "Ab man mei itni tez baatein karoge toh sunai toh dega na.."... He said looking at him..and Dhruv instantly moved out of there...while Cabir giggled after Dhruv left...

Cabir : " hahahaha..it's fun to tease him.."..he said with a mischievous glint on his face..

ON THE OTHER SIDE :

Manik's guard somehow manage to took manik near his car..and made him sit inside the car..and manik has to sit as the crowd was really good..media was not leaving a single chance to take pictures..as till now Manik malhotra was always under the cover...very less people knows how he looks..and today..somehow media get know about his whereabouts then how can they miss this golden opportunity ...

Nandini was also walking outside..but as no one knows about Nandini's relation with Manik..so she was saved from media's flashes...but Manik's guard in informal dress was covering her..as she is Manik malhotra's wife..and when it comes to Nandini's security he can take no risk...

Innayatein √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें