43. Fear of loosing

Amar villas :

Manik parked his car ..and came out of car ..he came towards Nandini's side..and opened the gate..but she was constantly looking straight..the blood was still coming out of from the corner of her lips..the tears went dry in her eyes..and looking at such traumatic state of HIS SHONA..he was shattered in millions of pieces within himself..but he knows today he has to be her support system..

Manik : "Nandini..".. He called her very softly..Placing his hand on her hand which was in her lap..

She slowly looked at him..and gave a weak smile to him.. And he instantly figured out that she was only pretending to be fine..

Manik : "don't try to hide your pain..".. He thought while looking at her weak smile..

He without thinking rational..picked her up in his arms and closed the gate of car with a slight push from his back..she clinged to him and wrapped her arms around his neck..dipped her face in the crock of his neck..and closed her eyes..as she is very well aware from the fact that she is in the safest place..where none can dare to harm her..

Manik slowly kissed on her head and moved inside the hotel..without caring how many people were looking at the duo with galore of questions in their eyes..just then NavTi and Cabir too arrived there..and saw manik taking Nandini inside in his arms...

Cabir : " andar chale.."..he asked as they both were staring at MaNan ..

Mukti : "ek minute.. Koi mujhe samjhaega ki ho kya raha hai??..".. She asked turning towards Cabir who was standing behind the duo..

Navya too turned and looked at Cabir with a question mark on her face...

Navya : " ap manik sir ko pehle se jante the??.. Nandini manik sir ki wife hai??..yeh ho kya raha hai??"..she asked in utmost confusion...while Cabir was standing there totally speechless..

Mukti : "aur wo kaun tha jisne Nandini ko kidnap kiya??.."... They were showering so many questions on him..and he wasn't understanding how to explain them..

Cabir : " I think we should go inside..please.."..he said looking at them..and they both walked inside still thinking a lot..

Nandini's Room :

Manik came inside the room..and placed Nandini on bed..she sat down..but she was lost..he knelt down in front of her and placed his head in her lap..

Soon she listened his voice of sobbing ..his weep..he was crying in her lap..

Nandini : "manik..".. She called him softly placing her hand in his hairs..

Manik : " am sorry.. Meri wajah se hua yeh San aaj..sab meri galti hai..Nandini am sorry.."..looking at such devastating condition of her..her silence..broke him down..no he isn't strong ..

Nandini : "Manik please don't blame yourself.. Please..".. Even she cried with him..not because of what she suffered today but because HER LIFE is crying in her lap..totally shattered..

Manik raised his head a little to look at her..and his red swollen eyes made her weak..she cupped his face in her hands..and planted a kiss on his forehead . ..

Nandini : " please..mere liye ..chup ho jao.."..she said in a low voice and wiped off his tears..

Manik : "aryaman wanted to harm me..but pata nhi kaise use tumhare baare mei pata chal gaya Nandini..aryaman..."... Before he could say anything further ..Nandini placed her lips in his..and kissed him passionately..but he wasn't responding the way he used to do..she bite on his lips and he hissed..sneaking the opportunity she entered in his mouth only to explore each corner of his mouth..and now he too start responding with equal fervor...