46. They accept him

Terrace :

Manan reached the terrace..and NavTi were already present there for the confrontation..

Manik : "relax..chalo..".. He said as Nandini stopped just when she saw NavTi standing there facing their back.. He held nandini's hand and gave her the assuring smile ..that everything will be fine..

She too held his hand tightly ..entwined their fingers..gave him a broad smile and start walking towards them...with the confidence inside her which only manik gave her..

After they both reached towards them..she called NavTi ..and the duo turned only to find the heavenly couple..they both noticed manan's hand which was in a tight hold..

NavTi looked at each other ..then stood straight in front of them..

Mukti : " mai bas itna puchna chahti hoon..didn't you ever trusted us?"...she asked looking straight to Nandini..who held manik's hand more tightly ...and he placed his another hand on their entwined one ..only to give her strength ..

Nandini looked at him..and he blinked his eyes in assurance.. And all the lost strength in her came back..then she with full courage faced the duo...

Nandini : "I always trusted you both..it's just..situation esi thi ki mai chah kar bhi kuch nhi bata sakti thi..".. She answered back..and they all listened her very calmly ..

Navya : "but ek baar tum hume bol kar toh dekhti ..kya hum nahi samjhte?..dhoka dene ki kya jarurat thi.."...she said in a very stern tone..and her last line made nandini's eyes welled up with tears..

Finding those pearls in her hazel like eyes..Manik lost his patience..he can bear anything on himself..but NOTHING on his shona..he just can't bear it..

Manik : "enough of this ..please.."...he shouted this time in high pitch voice making everyone shocked...

Manik : "hum mante hai ..humne tum dono se sach chupaya ..but esa nahi tha ki humne yeh apni khushi se kiya..or rahi dhoka dene ki baat..toh Nandini ne tum dono ko kabhi dhoka nahi diya...she always wanted to share this news with you both..bas we were bonded with some commitments..we wanted to announce this news grandly..Bas! isse jyada kuch nahi..why you both are making such a big issue out of it?..accusing anyone will leads you no where..so stop doing it..at least for the sake of your friendship..."...he this time explained with a serious face and a rough voice..as Nandini's tears made him do this..

NavTi looked at each other and soon they both burst into laughter..leaving MaNan shocked and in understatement..some minutes back..these two were hell bent angry so what made them laugh so badly in other minute..only this thought were running in their respective minds...

Manik : "tumne kabhi bataya nahi ..ki yeh dono psycho bhi hai.."..he said in a very slow tone bending towards nandini's ears..looking at the laughing duo..

Nandini : "patidev ..itni serious situation mai toh majak mat karo.."...she too said in a very slow voice...

Manik : "are mai majak nahi karha..but yeh has kyu rahe hai paglo ki tarah?.."...he asked looking at their laughing faces...

Nandini : "yeh toh mai bhi soch rahi hoon..",.she replied back in a equal slow voice...

Mukti then came towards Nandini ..while smiling ..and hugged her very tightly..which made nandini startled..and even Navya joined in..and the trio shared a beautiful friendly hug..

Mukti : "tujhe kya laga..hum tujhse jyada dair naraj ho sakte hai?.."..she said after breaking the hug..and Manan were totally clueless...

Nandini : "then yeh sab kya tha?.."...she asked being confused about their behavior..

Navya : "actually jis tarah se you supported manik sir..hum dekhna chahte the that whether he will take your side or not...that's why yeh sab..."...she answered back with a smile..and both Manan smiled broadly..

Manik : "thank you .."...he said in his mind while looking upwards and from heaven almighty winked ..and blessed that small new found family..

Nandini : "mai dar gayi thi.."..she said after holding navya and mukti's hand...

Mukti : "are darna toh hume chahiye..my god! kese chillaya tha tune...hume toh bata he nahi tha..ki is choti si nandini ke andar ek sherni bhi rehti hai..."..she said in a dramatic tone..and manik chuckled at their drama...

Mukti : "but on a serious note..am sorry manik sir..maine kaafi galat samjha apko.."..she genuinely apologized looking at him...

Manik : "tumhari jagah koi bhi true friend hota toh woh ese he sochta..so don't be sorry..infact am very happy that my nandini is blessed with such amazing friends..."...he said in a proud,...and looking at this selfless attitude of his made NavTi impressed..while Nandini smiled..

After sometime...

Navniti and Manik were sitting and talking on something random..just then Manik's phone start ringing..and he excused himself..

Navya : "wese manna parega tum dono ko,..kitne ache se sab hide kiya tum logo ne.."...she said in a amusing tone..

Nandini : "am really sorry ..meri intention kabhi bhi tum logo ko hurt karne ki nahi thi..."...she said in a guilty voice..then mukti hugged her side ways..

Mukti : "jo ho gaya woh ho gaya doll..what matter is...we are together.."...she said in a very soft friendly tone..and nandini smiled on her words..

On the other hand..

Manik : "Adi...ek kaam nahi hota tumse..Fine send me all the details..i will do it..."...he said in his stern voice and then cut the call..

He came towards Navniti...

Manik : "tum log batei karo..mujhe thoda kaam hai..mai abhi aaya,..."..he said in a soft tone..NavTi nodded but Nandini stood up and came towards him..

Nandini ; "kya hua?.."..she asked after coming towards him..

Manik : "kuch nahi shona..office ka kaam hai..mai jau?.."..he asked for her permission which made nandini smiled and Navti were admiring their bond..

Nandini : "tum apni adat nahi choroge na..agar mai mana kar dungi toh kya tum nahi jaoge?.."...she asked with a smile..he smiled more broadly...

Manik : "mana karke toh dekho..."...his answer made nandini chuckled..

Nandini : "han..mai janti hoon..chalo jao.."..she then made him go..but he held her hand..and placed his one hand on her cheeks..

Manik : "kahi mat jana..mai abhi aata hoon.."...he then dropped a kiss on her forehead totally forgetting that two eyes were ogling at them...

Nandini : "kahi nahi jaungi baba..but jaldi aana.."..she assured him with a bright smile.,..

Manik : "jo hukum mere akka.."..he said in a very dramatic tone and bow down his head..and nandini slapped on his shoulder...

Nandini : "chalo jao ..mere majnu.."..she said after kissing on his knuckles...and he after dropping one more kiss on her forehead and left from there...

While Nandini was standing there..thanking her stars to give her a life partner like Manik...

Navya : "kitna pyaar karte hai yeh dono ek dusre se.."...

Mukti : "pata nahi mujhe kese nahi dikha..in dono ka itna true or pure love.."...she said while recalling all the time she thought wrong about manik..

Screen freeze on Nandini's smiling face...