39B. MaNan in Taj

Nandini came towards the front gate of Taj mahal from where the journey starts..she saw security of taj along with manik's security guard...

Nandini : "manik ke guards yaha kyu??"...she thought when manik's bodyguards who are appointed to guard Nandini came towards Nandini...

Guard : "ma'am..please come inside.."..he said and Nandini start walking..she was all clueless as sometime back..that guide told that all the tickets were sold out and none is allowed inside..then how come manik's guard asking her to go in...

Amidst of all these thoughts..Nandini came towards the royal gate of Taj..from where the whole taj mahal was clearly seen to her..she was awestruck to see it..the symbol of love was looking so alluring ..it was bliss to see it under the moon light...

Nandini : " kitna khoobsurat hai yeh.."..she exclaimed in joy..her face was shining..

She start walking inside the Taj mahal in the daze..as the aroma itself was creating magic all around..and the moon light was enhancing the beauty of already incredible monument...

Her eyes were wandering all around...the garden..the small pond where Taj mahal's image was clearly seen...beautiful small small palaces..all around..it was so pleasing and the environment was providing peace of heart...

Nandini's bodyguard was coming from back guarding her..even when the whole Taj mahal was empty..

Nandini : "did manik had took all the tickets??".. She asked still walking..guards exchanged looks...and then answer..

Guard : " yes ma'am..",..he said in a polite way...

Nandini smiled at manik antics..he and his way of loving is so very different..that means he already knew that the tickets will not be easily get..so he purposely bought all the tickets..so that he can spend a quality time with his shona...

All this was crystal clean in her mind..and she was smiling sheepishly...

Nandini : "aap log jaiye..I want to spend time with my husband..no guards needed.."... She asked them to leave as she wanted some privacy between them...

Guard : " but ma'am..manik sir.."..he said fearing the wrath of manik...

Nandini : "don't worry..I will handle him..you all go..".. Now she said in a stern voice..and leaving no option..they had to leave..as they do love their job and not obeying her orders won't be a good signal for them..

She was now again start walking..searching all around for her patidev...who wasn't seen anywhere..

Nandini : " where is manik..."..she thought..and was walking when suddenly she felt someone held her hand from behind..

She without turning back..sensed his touch on her...she smiled..and said "Jaan..".. This mere word was enough to make manik crazy..this one word woke up all the demons inside him..

He came towards her..locked his hand on her belly and placed his chin on her shoulder..

Manik : " mujhe bina dekhe kaise jaana..Ki mai he hoon.."..he asked while nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck..and making patterns on her belly by his finger..his these movements were creating havoc inside her...

Nandini : "tumhe dekhne ke liye mujhe nazro ki jarurat nahi hai..mera dil tumhari dhadkano ko sun leta hai..tumhare ehsaas ko pehchanti hu mai.."... Her confession made manik loose all the control ...he without any further delay..made her turn around..and smacked his lips with hers...