28. Surprise

Space Academy :

Nandini walked inside the space..totally lost..as now her heart is saying only one thing..that is..for this long 1 day..she won't be able to see..her patidev..won't be able to feel his constant gaze on herself..won't be able to be in his embrace..and all these thoughts were irking her badly..

Just then she reached inside..Cabir saw her..while navya and mukti were talking..he came towards her..

Cabir : "Nandini.."..he said..but she was all lost..he clicked his fingers in front of her eyes..now she came back to reality..

Nandini : "han..kuch kaha tumne.."...she asked absent mindedly..

Cabir : "tum theek toh ho..you seems to be lost somewhere..all okay na?.."..he asked being concerned for her..on which she gave him a smile..

Nandini : "am perfectly fine.."..she answered back..but he wasn't convinced..but before he can question back..principal announced their departure..as after all have to catch the flight till delhi..and from there ..they all will go agra by road..

Nandini : "chale.."..she start moving towards NavTi but cabir held her hand and said..

Cabir : "Manik nahi aaya ab tak..and you are saying CHALE?..what's going on?.."...he asked sternly now she tries to look for some apt excuses..

Nandini : "aabbb...cabir..wohh..actually.."..she was stammering looking downwards..now he look at her in utmost confusion..just then something clicked in her mind..

Nandini : "han..wo..you know na..he is THE MANIK MALHOTRA..so wo humare sath kese aa sakta hai..he is coming in his own chopper..you know na security issue..bas isliye.."...she passed the best excuse but to her dismay..Cabir doubted her..

NavTi reached towards them..

Navya : "oohhhoo! saree and all han..tum sab sach much..Mr.india ki sree devi lag rahi ho.."...she said in her all time bollywood mood..on which cabir smiled and mukti made...iska kuch nahi ho sakta look..

Nandini : "thank you navya..but Mr.india mei toh sree devi ne blue saree pehni thi..maine to red pehni hai na.."..she also played along..

Navya : "are doll toh wo bhi lag rahi thi..aur doll tum bhi lag rahi ho.."...she said with a smiling face..on which nandini smiled broadly..but then something strike in navya's mind..

Navya : "are Mr. India se yaad aaya ..wo mugambo kaha hai.."..cabir look at her in confusion while mukti smiled and nandini again got lost..

Cabir : "kaun magambo?..."..he asked in confusion..and navya bit her tongue and shut her eyes tightly..as she blurt out...

Mukti : "actually humari navya..Manik sir ko mugambo bolti hai.."..she said wrapping her hand around navya..on which cabir laughed..and watching his laugh..NavTi also laughed...

But soon..Cabir noticed nandini again lost in her own thoughts..he found something is definitely fishy..

After that ..they all left for airport..but cabir was still inside..he made some calls and then came outside to join to all of them..

Inside the flight :

Nandini was missing manik more than anything..she just wants to run away from there to him..but she just can't do it..

Nandini : "am already missing you patidev..".. She thought while caressing the beautiful star bracelet in her hand..which was given by manik..

She was sitting alone..as she forcefully made Cabir sit with navya and mukti was talking with some other students..so she was feeling lonely..

Nandini : " agar tum yaha hote...toh mujhe ek second ke liye bhi akela nahi chorte..",...she thought with a sad pout..just then ..she felt a hand on her shoulder..and when she look upwards..she found DHRUV...