31.Possessive Patidev

Inside the train :

Nandini after giving deadly glare to him..came out of his compartment..and start murmuring while standing on the gate of it..

Nandini : "how could he?..mai ese kese waha sabke samne..."...she was continously bickering ..while the guards were listening her (her voice was not clear to them..but they know..she is venting out her anger on their angry boss) ...

They start giggling ..while nandini instantly looked at them with a killing look..and they instantly became quiet..

Nandini : "kya?..hasi kyu aa rahi hai?..koi kaam nahi hai?..kaam karo apna..warna tumhare Mr. Manik Malhotra bhi tum logo ko nahi bacha paenge.."...she literally threatened them..and they all look at her with horrified face..all this was listen by manik who was standing very close to door..and nandini was standing back facing him..

After threatening them..Nandini went out still talking to herself...

Nandini : "kam wam kuch karna nahi..bas haste rahenge..sab us manik ki wajah se..chorungi nahi mai use.."...she was saying all this while going towards the other compartment..

Guard : "she is not less than manik sir.."..he said to other guard on which other one nodded..

Manik : "ahem!"..he cleared his throat and both of them looked at him..with a horrifying face..

Manik : "tum logo ko batein karne ki salary nahi milti hai..smjhe.."..he said maintaining  as stern tone..passed deadly glares to them..and then left..

She then came back to their compartment..where mukti..cabir and navya were sitting..there were only those three..and also manan..

she was fuming in anger..as how can manik pass such dare..to her..that too in front of every one..Manik was staring at her standing beside her..all this was witness by one pair of eye..and that was mukti..

Mukti : "yeh manik sir..nandini ko aese kyu dekh rahe hai?.."..she thought looking at him in confusion..

Cabir : "so nandini..kya socha tumne?.."..he asked playfully and she gave deadly glare to him..and in his defence he hands up ..and gestured..maine kuch nahi kiya..

Navya : "nandu..yaha sirf humi log toh hai..come on..you can do it.."..she said cheerfully..

Manik was smirking ..as he exactly knows..she won't take the challenge at any cost..but this time..manik is really wrong..

Nandini after a long thought..said..

Nandini : "ummm! okay..close your eyes..each one of you.."...she ordered and everyone widen their eyes..

Nandini : "ankhein band karne ko kaha tha..itni widely open karne ke liye nahi.."..she stated as they all were looking at her with broad eyes...

Navya : "are agar aankhein band kar lenge..toh tumhara dance kese dekhenge.."...she said in confusion..

Nandini : "uffo! navya..am just trying to gather courage..so abhi ankhei band karo..then when i will say..open kar le na.."..she clarified and all of them closed their eyes and tied with the cloth..but manik was adamant he didn't closed his eyes..

She looked at him..by turning around and he raised his eye brow...asking for what she is upto..she came towards him..with a evil smile on her face..and he was all confuse..

She leaned closer to his ears..while he saw ..everyone still sitting like that..oblivious of their surroundings..

Nandini : "Mr. Manik Malhotra..you wanted to trap me na..now i will accept this dare..and will perform..not even in front of them..but in front of all..as Dare is Dare.."...she said and his eyes popped out..oops! he actually threw axe on his own leg..he forgot a fact..that if he THE MANIK MALHOTRA ..then she is NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA..very unpredictable..