24. His last day

Space Academy :

Nandini was walking in the corridor..looking downwards..her cheeks were totally turned into crimson red colour...due to her continuous blush..as she was recalling all the moments..she spent in the announcement room with HER PATIDEV..

Just then Manik came from back.luckily there was no one..whole corridor was empty..he came from her back..and wrapped his hands around her shoulder..she was firstly totally stunned..she looked all around..

Nandini : "kya karhe ho ?...koi dekh lega..".. She said moving his hands away from her shoulder..but he entwined their hands and walking silently with a smirk...

Manik : " yar ..line thodi purani nahi ho gayi hai?..."..he said with a smirk..touching her nose with other hand..she glared at him..

Manik : "acha..acha..now don't stare at me like this..tumhe pata hai na..mai kitna darta hoon tumse...".. He said making a face..like he is really scared of her..

Nandini : " Han..Han..pata hai..kitnaaa jyaaaddaaa darte ho.."..she said sarcastically..

Manik : "uffo! Shona..".. He made her stop..and turned her towards him.. " firstly yahan koi nhi hai..as everyone is in assembly hall..and secondly..tum itna blush karhi thi..toh khudko rok nhi paya mai..."..with this he leaned closer to her lips..and she lean backward..just when he was about to claim her lips..she pushed him away...

Nandini : "sharam nhi hai na bilkul bhi..kahi bhi shuru ho jate ho..".. She said after slapping on his shoulder..

Manik : " yaar..yeh tumhare hath hai ya John cena ke hath hai..."..he said rubbing his shoulder making a face..like ..he was really hurt..

Nandini : "kya kaha tumne?"..she shouted placing her both hands on her waist..

He instantly held his ears..and apologized...

Manik : " sorry baba..sorry!.."..he said making a cute baby face..on which she chuckled...

Nandini : "you are a sweetheart..".. She said with a broad smile..he held her hands with a smile and kissed on her knuckles..she admired his caring attitude...

Nandini : " koi aa jaega..jaan..",.she said after realizing the fact that..they aren't in their Manan land..they are in college.. And he is busy in romancing..with her in the open corridor.. Where anyone can come...

Manik : "koi nhi aaega shona..as principal ne sabko assembly hall mei bulaya hai..sab wahi hai..".. He said after dropping a kiss on her cheeks...she was confused..

Nandini : " are fir hum yahan kya karehe hai..chalo we should also go then.."..she tried to walk but he held her hand tightly..she looked at him..with Now-What look...

Manik : "apne ek laute ...one and only..patidev ke baare mei bhi kabhi soch liya Karo..shona.."..he complained making a totally babyish face.. On which anyone can smile...

She smiled looking at his face..

Nandini : " seriously manik.."..she said raising her eye brows.. He smiled broadly...

Manik : "acha chalo..".. With this both start walking towards assembly hall..and just when they reached ..Manik went towards the stage.. And she joined NavTi and Cabir...

Assembly hall :

Princi standing on the stage ..with some of the professors and of course Manik in his right side...

Princi : "so as I was telling you all..that it was a great pleasure to have Mr. Manik Malhotra as a guest lecturer in our college.. I would like to call Mr. Malhotra to say few words..."... He said with a smile..on which manik came towards the mike..by now..nandini's face fell down..as now she reminisced..that it's second last day of manik in space..