15. 1st night 18+

Nandini was smiling while walking towards lab..as she was reminiscing the passionate encounter with HER PATIDEV..his one touch on her turn her in crimson red..and that what just happens..she is blushing..smiling..and she is looking like a tomato..totally..red...

Nandini came outside the chemistry lab..and mukti and navya were also coming towards her..

And they spotted her ..

Mukti : "tu chali kahan gayi thi..?".. She asked..

Navya : " pata hai kitna dar Gaye the hum.."..

Nandini was trying hard to find some valid reason of her sudden exit..

Nandini : "Woh actually ..my head..it was suddenly started blasting..and I felt like puking..so I rushed out like that..".. She said ..and they both hot convinced by this answer..

Nandini : " patidev ..you always lay me in trouble.."..she thought ..while mukti was feeling something is fishy.. But before she can ask any question..

Nandini : "tu please apni detective giri ki class mat shuru kar Dena..am already pissed..".. She tried to stop her from asking questions..and to her good luck..mukti stopped..and didn't asked any question further..

Navya : " tumhare liye koi tonic laaye?"..she asked with genuine worry..but Nandini smiled remembering manik'_s kiss..as it was not at all less than a tonic to her...

His kiss can actually cure all..she smiled whole NavTi gave a weird look to her..

Mukti : "kya smile kya karhi hai?"..nandini instantly came out HIS world..

Nandini : " nahi toh..Woh actually I had my tonic..and it was damn yummy..I can have it every other second.."...she said with a grin reminiscing his taste..while mukti and navya were confused..

Mukti noticed her lips were swelled..

Mukti : "doll..your lips..it is also swelled..I think Teri tabiyat jyada kharab hai.."...she said while Nandini wanted to beat her head on wall..

Nandini : " yar yeh itna notice kyu karti hai?..aur agar karti hai toh sawal kyu karti hai?"..she thought to herself..

Nandini : "Woh..actually a mosquito bite me..".. She passed the biggest lame excuse..

Navya : " tumhara..mosquito tha badha naughty.."..she said while bursting into laughter..while Nandini smiled as only she knows..how much naughty he is..

But mukti was finding all fishy..

Mukti : "are you sure?".. She asked whole Nandini nodded her head..

Navya : still laughing " nandu tum aram se sona..kyunki aaj tumara mosquito tumhare ghar aayega..itna sweet blood taste kiya hai..aayega zarur.."..she said with laugh while Nandini was all red till now..as only she can imagine his naughtiness..

"WELL! YOUR MOSQUITO IS EVEN MORE NAUGHTIER THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.."... She read the text of him..as soon as she heard the tone..but now she was shocked as from where he listened the convo..

And then she spotted him..standing a bit far from mukti..standing with another professor ..but his whole attention was on her..

" GET READY FIR THE MOSQUITO ATTACK..TONIGHT "..she again read his text and start blushing badly and left out from there..

" I LOVE MOSQUITO.. "..She send the text and left..with NavTi..while he smirk..

Manik then shaked hand with the professor whom he was talking..and then left out of college..but not before leaving a message to HIS SECRET WIFE..