27. Bidding Bye

Manan land :

It's a brand new day..a day for which they both weren't waiting..as today they have to part ways..and this mere thought is killing them from inside...these two love doves..can't leave the other not even for a second..then..being away for a long 24 hours..is just next to impossible...

Nandini for a change is in saree today..as she knows..manik just love her in red Saree..so she wore it..she was standing in front of mirror..trying to fix the Dori of her blouse..

Just then her patidev..came out from washroom..and saw her struggling..he stared at her ...

Manik : "koi itna khubsurat kese lag sakta hai..".. He thought to himself..while ruffling his hairs with the towel..he just came out after taking shower.. And his wife is looking so hot then he again feels like to have a cold shower..but this time with her..  ...

He naughtily smiled at his own thought..just when he was checking her out..she witnessed his presence..and gave a glare to him..

Nandini : " wahi khade rahoge..help me out..tie this Dori.."..she said very casually..and he smiled butting his lower lips..

Manik came towards her..taking slow yet steady steps..

He was now standing behind her and looked at her in the mirror..

Manik : "instead of tie this knot.. I would love to open it...".. He said with a mischievous smirk on his face..but hit her elbow in his stomach..

Nandini : " Mr. One track mind..control on your harmones.. "..she said while smiling ..

Manik : " hmmm..1 long day..I have to control or I can say..I have to suffer..without you.."..he said with a sad face ..and her smile also vanished away..

But he didn't wanted this..so he instantly changed the topic..

Manik : "but I have decided..".. He exclaimed loudly..and she was stunned with his sudden tone..

Nandini : " what you have decided?"..she asked him..in confusion..

Manik : "yehe..".. He said after locking his hand on her belly and keeping his chin on her shoulder.." That I will lock you up with me in this room..no actually..on this bed..for a long long week..kesa khayal hai?.."..he said in a joyous tone..while she turned totally deep in red..

This man is really really mad..like seriously..for 1 week he want to lock her up with him..that too on the bed ...ishhh!!! This boy is seriously insane..that's his way to compensate 1 day..

Nandini : "you are so shameless.."., she said still not meeting his eyes..in mirror..he smirked when he saw a beautiful smile on her glowing face...

Manik : " are why shameless..mai tumhe is bed pe tie kardunga ..so that you don't go..and I can watch you 24 hours..that's it.."..he said in a breath..acting all innocent.. And she looked at him now..

Nandini : "he means only this..and mai pata nhi kya kya imagine karhi thi.."..she mentally slapped her shameless thoughts..but little that poor soul knows that .her patidev was actually thinking THAT only..but twisted the whole meaning..

Her chain of thoughts was broken by her patidev ..her jaan..who never leaves a chance to tease his secret wifey..his shona..

Manik : " ek minute ..ek minute..",,he said so suddenly that it actually scared her..he moved a little far from her...and she turned around...to look at him..

Manik : and he continued "tum kya soch rahi thi?..".. He said in chori pakri gayi tone..she instantly start looking here and there but him..

Manik : " chee ..chee...seriously you have become so shameless shona.."..he said making weird faces and she was blushing like anything.. She just want to hide her face ..