20. Her poem

MaNan Land :

Nandini was working in the kitchen..its late night..and she was cleaning the utensils..as her patidev had given off to all the servants..

Just then manik entered inside the kitchen..and hold her hand..

Manik : "what?..yaha kya karhi ho tum?..".. He said holding her hands...

Nandini : " manik..please..bad thoda sa kaam aur reh gaya hai..tum chalo na..mai aati hoon..sach.."...she struggled but manik is manik..how can he let her shona..work in kitchen...

Manik : "koi zarurat nahi hai..kal servants sab karlege.."... He said and before she can utter anything else..he sealed his lips with hers...and start kissing her madly..on which she loose all her control...he sucked her lower lips..and she was nibbling his upper one..her hands went in his hairs..and she start..caressing it..his hands were moving on her back..awakening all the desires in her body...

He left after finding her ..totally out of breath...

Manik : " now..if you still have your work left..then I have no problem..to TAKE YOU..right here..."...he said huskily in her ears..which realy have gossebumps all over her body..

Nandini : "you are such a shameless creature.."... She complained looking at him..he picked her up in his arms..

Manik : " biwi ho meri...Jab chahe..jaha chahe..kuch bhi karoon.. And on top of all..jaan Jo tum meri..pura hak hai mera tumpar.."...he said which such passion and loved filled voice..that she again fell in his love...

Nandini : "itna pyaar..itna pyaar kese kar sakte ho tum.."... She said after encircling her hands around his neck..he smiled and start walking...

Manik : " wese he..jese tum karleti ho..itna pyaar mujhse.."..he said with a smile looking deep in her eyes..she smiled...

Nandini : "I love you so much..patidev.."... She confessed..very lovingly..

Manik : " and I love you more ..shona.."...he confessed making her smile broadly...

She placed her head on his heart..he smiled..and soon..they both entered inside the bedroom...

MaNan's Room :

He placed her..on the bed..and covered her with the duvet..he was about to move..when she held hus hand...

Nandini : "now..where do you think..you are going...hmm..."... She said...holding His hand...he smiled ..and placed his other Hand on her hand.

Manik : " kahi nahi shona..yahin hoon..tum so jao..you will again be tired..and I can't bear it..."..he genuinely confessed..and her heart filled with respect for him...

Nandini : "you know na..I can't sleep without you..."...she said and he smiled...he opened his shirt's button..threw it in a corner.and joined her in the bed..she covered both of them with the duvet..and snuggled more in him...

Nandini was busy in doodling something on his bare chest...humming a sweet melody..while he was caressing her hair..with a content smile on his face...

Manik : "meri shona..kya soch rahi hai?.."...he asked very lovingly ..and she smiled broadly...

Nandini : "yehe..ki kaun ho tum?.."...she said instantly..and he got confused...

Manik : "kya?matlab?.."...he asked in utmost confusion ..she chuckled at his reaction..then placed her chin on his chest and said...

Nandini : "kuch kehne ki izazat hai?.."...she asked his permission ..to say further..and he just smiled at her cute antics...