44. Loving her 18+

Manik : "you are the purest Nandini..even pure more than a sacred water..".. He explained holding galore of love ..and she hugged him more tightly..

Nandini : " make love to me manik.."..her sudden bold words made manik really surprised..the way she was holding him tells the story of her possessiveness.. But he was really in dilemma...

He broke the hug..and looked deep in her eyes..where was only unknown fear.. Fear of loosing him..he cupped her face in both his hands and looked at her with utmost love and care in his eyes..

Manik : "you don't need to do all this..we don't need to do all this shona..our love is not about physical intimacy.. Our love is pure...or koi bhi situation..koi bhi cheez humare is pure love ko dirty nhi bana sakti..Hume koi bhi cheez alag nhi kar sakti..".. He explained her very calmly and she can feel the honesty in his words..which gives her the pleasure..pleasure of having him by her side..

What else a girl want in life??..a person who trust her ..a person who loves her..that's all a girl want and crave for..Nandini had craved all her life for this love..she never experienced this much love..and today when she is getting all..she isn't able to believe on her destiny that she finally is blessed with a true partner..a true soul mate in all ways..

On the other hand..it was manik ..who had also craved for this love..people say that only girls are emotional and boys are very bad in expressing themselves..but the real fact is something else..a boy is always like a kid in front of the girl who he love like anything..he is weakest only in front of her..and he is the strongest in front of whole world..

They both are together ..because they both had same pain in their hearts..that is of LOVE..to be loved ...and the relation which is binded with pain..is the most unbreakable relation..dard se bana rishta..kabhi nhi tutta..

Nandini : "kese har baar tum mujhe shant kardete ho??"..she asked totally lost in his deep ocean like eyes..he smiled at her question..and held her hand tightly ..

Manik : "wese he..jaise you always make me calm down..".. He answered in his sugary tone..and she hugged him tightly..

Nandini : " I love you.."..her confession made his heart filled with love and only love..

Manik : "I love you even more..".. He too confessed wholeheartedly and took her inside his hard frame more tightly..

After some time..

Manik was standing near the window..while the whole room was covered with the moon light ..and there a beautiful innocent girl was sleeping peacefully on the bed..while manik was watching that pure angel's face with galore of love and smile on his eyes and face respectively. ..

Manik : " itna khoobsurat toh koi khwab bhi nhi hota ."..he said holding a beautiful peaceful smile on his face..that moon light which was falling on her face was enhancing her beauty.. And he was bust in admiring her face..

She stirred in the sleep..as she wasn't able to feel his warmth...she slowly opened her hazel like eyes..and what she saw next was HER PATIDEV standing on the window side..staring at her with immense love..

Nandini : "kya hua??".. She softly asked and he just nodded a no..still smiling and totally lost in her..she sensed his intense gaze on her..she bushed and smiled shyly..and this one move of her..made him fall for her once again..

Nandini : " ese kyu dekh rahe ho??"..she asked after sitting back..and looking at him with a charming smile..

And next what she heard ..made her awestruck.. His charming voice..he start singing..for her..for his shona..

Hua hai aaj pehli baar
Jo aise muskuraya hoon
Tumhe dekha toh jaana ye
Ke kyun duniya mein aaya hoon

He was singing wholeheartedly ..without even blinking his eyes..and she was constantly looking at him totally lost in his voice..