38. His sweet tortures

Manik's room :

Nandini pushed manik off her and moved out of bed..this sudden behavior of her left him shocked and surprised...a while ago she was ready to submit ...then what went wrong in a mere of second that she pushed him...all these thoughts were running in his mind...while Nandini was standing in front of him..and straightening her messy hairs and her Saree which was not in order because of the proximity happened a while ago...

Manik : "kya hua tumhe??"..he asked in confusion and moved out of bed...now dje looked at him..actually not looked but gave a deadly glare to him..which made his mind to think that.."Manik beta! ..your mini monster is back.. run for your life..".. ...but his sweet innocent heart was saying that..."are! but manik tumne kiya kya hai.."... ...

And poor Manik he was stuck between those thoughts..of his heart and mind..whereas Nandini was shooting daggers on him...

Manik : " what??..look kya de rahi ho??"..he was still in dilemma that WHAT ACTUALLY HE HAD DONE..

Nandini : "mai look de rahi hoon??..tumhe nhi pata kya kiya tumne??"... She said coming dangerously towards him with anger filled eyes...

These angry glares from his sweet shona..who is totally turned into mini monster today..is giving jitters to him..and he feeling like he is some criminal or else he is a robber who snatched something precious from her and that's why she is after his life..

Every step she take towards him ..he moved a little back...in fear.. Yes! THE MANIK MALHOTRA in front of whom everyone start shivering and here he is scared of his beloved wife...who seems to be very angry and might eat him up...

Manik : " listen..don't try to scare me..mai...main darta thoddiii..naaa hooon.."...he said in stammering tone..while she was approaching him...

Nandini : "bina bataye gayab ho Gaye..yahan aram karhe the..or mai waha pata nahi kya kya soch rahi thi..am not gonna leave you..MANIK MALHOTRA..".. she spit out the reason behind her anger...and his eyes popped out when he saw her picking up the flower vase from the side table...

Manik : " shona...no..put it back..listen ..I can explain..but please put it back.."..he shouted in his defense..but that was too late..as next she threw it on him..but he catched it on time..

Nandini : "explain karoge..batati hoon tumhe.."...with that she picked up the other vase and manik start running in the whole room to save his life...

Manik : " shona..tumhara one and only husband hoon...kya karhi ho ..lag jaegi jaan..please..oouuccchhh!...shona wait.."..he was saying all this hiding himself ...but next she throw the vase on him..and he directly hitted on his shoulder..because of which he yelled in pain...

Nandini : "lagne ke liye he maar rahi hoon..Mr. Manik Malhotra..".. She retorted and this time threw all the cushions on him..and he being the prey of this tigress wasn't able to save himself... But thank god it was only cushions which she threw on him ...

Manik : " shona see stop please.. Meri towel loose ho gayi hai..at least let me get dresen up..fir maar Lena.."...he said in a bit serious voice holding his towel tied on his waist..and now Nandini burst into laughter..

She was laughing like a insane holding her stomach..and manik firstly looked at her in shock..and he be like.."kahi pagal toh nahi ho gayi hai..ese kyu has rahi hai??".. ...but soon all his rational thoughts paused..as now he was admiring her beautiful glowing face..which became totally red due to her continuous laugh...

Nandini : "ahhh!...jaan...ufff...hahahaha..tum bhi na...hahahaha" ...she said in between her uncontrollable laugh.. And he smiled looking at her...