40. friend or love?

Mukti was standing in front of Manan ..glaring at them..fuming in anger..Manik instantly left Nandini's Saree corner..Manan were shocked to see her there..what if she has listen everything???..but a fact was that..she has saw them in the comprising state..which was not a good signal for them..but the question arises..how came she entered inside???

Where nanan were standing..they were right in front of taj mahal..and to reach there...she has to cross two gates..and morever she has to walk a lot just to reach there..even when his security guards were on the 1st gate itself..then how she entered ???

*****(flashback)*****

Mukti after talking with navya and Cabir came outside the mehtab bagh..she was walking silently as the cold wind was giving her immense pleasure.. Just then she saw the front door of Taj Mahal empty..there was none present there...

Mukti : "yaha toh koi nhi hai..I should sneak inside..will watch Taj ..".. She thought mischievously then she walked towards it..and thanked lord as none was there..she looked all around..and from a distance some guards were coming..so she instantly ran inside..

And to her surprise..there was none on royal gate .. (Well..this was because of Manik Malhotra's order..as he wanted privacy..)..and from royal gate she found two people talking..she was very away from Taj ..so she walked inside..and when she reached there..she was shocked to see..manik and Nandini there..

*****(end)*****

Mukti came towards manik..and glared at him..both manan were scared of her next move.. So much was going inside there minds..

Mukti : " how dare you??"..she said in a low pitch voice..

Manik : "mukti..let me explain..".. He tried to defrend while Nandini was last looking at both of them...

Mukti : "how dare you??..touch my friend"...this time she roared..which really scared Nandini..and Manik's inner voice was right..Mukti took everything in a very wrong way...

Mukti : " himmat kese Hui tumhari.."...this time she held Nandini's hand and pulled Nandini to her side..who were till now standing beside manik...

Manik : "mukti you are not thinking straight..listen..."... He tried to explain but the damage has already done...

A protective friend inside mukti has woken up..and she can't forgive manik for touching Nandini..for her Nandini is her family and how can a friend tolerate someone's touch on her friend...and when it comes to Nandini ..mukti actually loose all her patience..for her Nandini is more than anything...

Mukti grabbed manik's collar and her eyes were spitting fire..Nandini was shocked with mukti's behavior.. She tried to stop mukti but everything went in vain...

Mukti : " I know you very well..Manik Malhotra..I know what jerk you are..."...she said in utmost anger and her one word ..made Nandini loose her calm..how can she abuse manik..no..Nandini can't tolerate this...her friendship is on one side and her husband is on other...although Nandini loves mukti way too much but she can't take such words for manik...

Nandini : "mukti!!".. She shouted in high pitch voice..which shook mukti and manik was scared..his tigress Nandini is back..if he is possessive about her..then she is over possessive about him..

Manik : " Nan..."...he tried to intervene but she showed him her hand..and he has to keep quiet..mukti was shocked to see this...

Nandini : "how could you call him jerk mukti??.. Just because am not saying anything..you will use any kind of language for him???".., she shouted in anger filled voice..which really surprised mukti..actually surprise will be under statement to describe her state of heart..