45. He is her life

In the corridor :

Manik came outside..to confront NavTi ..he was walking in the corridor..maintaining his persona..he was walking with full confidence..till now he was nervous but after watching Nandini's smiling face..don't know from where he get that confidence in him..which became his strength..indeed her one smile..has the ability to cure every wound of his..

Manik : "I can't let you three break..".. He thought while walking.. And soon he reached in Cabir's room where NavTi was waiting for him to grab some answers..

Cabir's room :

Manik knocked on the door..as the door was already open..they all looked at him...mukti was standing near the window..navya was sitting on the chair..and Cabir was sitting on the bed..

Cabir : " andar aa ja.."..he said in a low tone..and manik walked inside..NavTi were looking at him with galore of questions in their eyes while manik wasn't understanding how to answer them..still he had that confidence that he won't let them break apart..

Manik : "aaj Jo kuch hua uske liye am extremely sorry..".. He said in a genuine tone ..now navya stood up and mukti walked towards him a little..

Mukti : " you should be sorry MANIK MALHOTRA.. "..she said in a little angry tone..and manik was ready for this wrath..which was actually masked just to hide the hurt..and disappointment..

Manik : " I know you both are hurt.. I can explain.."..he said in a calm voice..

Navya : "kya explain Karna chahte hai aap manik sir??".. Now she too retorted back..after coming towards him..and stand beside mukti..now Cabir came towards manik..and stand beside him..as a true and genuine friend..

Navya : " yeh ki apne or Nandini ne milkar humse itni badhi baat chupai ..that you both are already married.. And Cabir ..ap apne bhi Hume dhoka diya.."...she said last sentence looking at Cabir with the pain and hurt in her eyes..and Cabir felt more guilty now..

Manik : "navya..I can explain..hum kuch chupana nhi chahte the..hum toh bas ..."..before manik could complete ..mukti interrupted..

Mukti : " hum toh bas kya ?? Manik sir..you both wanted to fool us??..Hume laga tha..we three are not friends..we are family..and there is no secrets between us.."..she said with the same painful tone..and manik can understand her POV..as for a best friend its really hard to digest that her own bff hide such a big thing ...

Manik : "mukti mujhe explain toh karne do..".. He said in a little loud tone..but still calm and composed..but on response she turned her back towards him..

Cabir : " Navya..please.."..he pleades but navya too turned around...

Mukti : "I don't think samjhane ke liye kuch bacha hai..".. She said in a angry tone..

" samjhane ke liye bahut kuch bacha hai.."..a voice made all of them turned around..and manik was surprises to find Nandini on the door..

He instantly ran towards her and wrapped his arm around her neck..and from one hand he held her one Hand and entwined their fingers..Cabir smiled looking at the duo..while NavTi too witnessed their true and pure love..

Manik : "shona tum uthi kyu??..you need rest ..chalo aao mere sath..".. He said in a concern tone and start taking her with him..but she held his hand..

Nandini : " kyu??..meri sari problems tumhari hai..toh kya tumhari problems meri nhi??.."..she said in a low tone..while NavTi were observing them keenly ..that love was clearly shown in manan's eyes...

Manik : "but.."..

Nandini : "shhh..kuch nhi..".. She stopped him from saying further..and adopted silence..