9. Past haunts 18+

Chapter : 9

Nandini is sitting in maths class..of course why would she miss this class..as it's so INTERESTING with loads of PROFIT AND INTEREST.. When an alluring young hot professor is giving lectures..then who is going to miss such class..

Manik was already present in the class.. but he was so much engrossed in the book..and this was a sign of causing worry to Nandini..

He was calmly giving lectures ..not doing any teasing..no double meaning talks at all..she was keenly observing him..and she knows..something is bothering him..but what?...

Like about 30 minutes ago..he was all OK..they had spent quality time..in snooker room..then what happen in just 30 minutes.. That he is behaving so weird..

She took out her phone to send a text to him..but her eyes fell on the date on her mobile screen.. 7th FEB...

This causes more tension to her..she now get to know..what is the soul reason of his behavior..

Nandini : "I hope manik ne..date notice na ki ho..".. She said with worried face..

Just then she received cabir's text..

" am sorry Nandini..by mistake..I told manik ..that today is 7th feb..am really sorry..I hope you will handle him..I didn't did this intentionally..it just happens..am again sorry"..she read the text and now her worry has no bounds.. She looked at him while he gave her a smile..but that smile was not from his heart..and she knows it very well..

"I know cabir..you won't do anything which can create problem for manik..or me..don't worry I will handle him..and don't feel guilty about it..u aren't at fault.."..she replied back to cabir..

" thanks Nandini.."..he replied back..

Manik : "so..let's called it for a day..will continue with compound interest tomorrow..".. With this he left out the class..making students startled..

As in last two days..he never ever left the class 1st..in fact..he is always the last one to leave the class.. But today he did exactly the reciprocal..he left the class 1st and that too before the time..this was causing more worry to her..

She stood up..and without saying anything to NavTi..she left the class..and start walking out of college to parking area..as it was the last class of the day..

She knows..whatever happened last year wasn't easy to forget at all..that has left a dark corner in manik's heart..which still haunts him badly..she knows..that was the worst phase of their relationship..

(FLASHBACK) :

Its night..Manik and Nandini were in car..driving to Pune from Mumbai..both were married till now..but were only good friends..as Nandini wanted some time..to understand him..and his life style..

Nandini : " manik..hum kahan jaa rahe hai..?"..she was asking the same question..from last approx 2.30 hours..but he only smiles at her questions but don't reply at all..

Nandini : "manik..batao na plz.."..she again asked but this time made a cute baby face..

He smiled looking at her face..she is like a baby.. He thought..

Manik : " relax shona.. Sab pata chal jaega..have patience..shona.."..he said with his famous smile..which is enough for her to fall for his charm.. But what made her blush was his cute ways..the way he call her shona..she feels blessed..

Nandini : "but?..".. She hushed by his finger..which was a little far from her lips..she abruptly stopped..

She has always respected him very much..as he never forced himself on her..never induced any rights of being her husband..but he was always a sweetheart with her..very kind ..humble ..and lovable..never ever touched her..or not even tried without her consent..