7. Double meaning class

Chapter : 7

Nandini entered inside the class..along with navya and mukti..every girl was staring at her like..she has two horns on her head..and why won't they stare..as whatever happened in canteen wasn't normal at all..

Nandini start walking towards the last seat but mukti stopped her ..

Mukti : "kaha jaa rahi hai.. Sit here..".. She said and offered her the front seat but Nandini rejected and said. ..

Nandini : " yaar..Jo bhi canteen mei hua ..after that how will I face him..I will sit on the last seat.."...she explained in the most innocent manner.. And mukti and navya fell in her talk..

Nandini start walking towards the last seat..

Nandini : "patidev..you are really rubbing off me..see..am also doing a good job in acting.."... She thought while giggling and soon occupied the last seat while navya and mukti occupied the front seats...

Just then..manik entered inside the class..holding a book in his hand..and every single student was ogling at him..like he is some alien..and he very well knows the reason behind these weird gazes..and that is...HIS SECRET WIFE'S public kiss...

He walked inside composing himself..as he knew this will definitely happen..his eyes fell on Nandini..who was looking at him with a naughty smirk on her face..he so wanted to kiss her right away..but ..but..but..yeh zaalim duniya ...so he just put aside all his naughty thoughts and start the class...

Manik : " I hope you all had done all the problems on profit and loss.."..he said in a totally professor mood..avoiding Nandini ...as she was staring at him..and he will be distracted.. But poor Nandini..she was getting pissed off..by HER PATIDEV'S behavior..

All the students nodded their head..but there comes a voice ...

Voice : "profit to saara apko mil gaya sir.."... All burst into laughter ...but nobody knew from where the voice came...

But our MANIK MALHOTRA knows everything.. He knew Nandini had done something..although the voice was of a male..but still he was sure that it's her prank..

Well! How can he be wrong..

It was Nandini only..she had recorded her voice and then through the application changed it into a male voice..and played it on her phone with high volume..

The quality of sound was so clear..that it was very difficult to differentiate whether it came from a recorder or a real voice...

Manik : " if you all will study ..toh zyada acha hoga.."..he said in a stern voice..while nandini giggled and others stopped laughing.. But manik ignored Nandini completely..

She was really getting irritated ..as he wasn't making any eye contact..she took out her phone and sent a text..

"Am telling you..if you won't look at me ..then you'll bear the consequences ..no touching ..no kissing..at all..warning you".. He read the text within a second he received...he knew..whatever she is saying ..she will make it happen..and he just can't live without cuddling her closer..

He turned around towards the board..to reply her..

" shona..if you will look with so much of love..how will I concentrate in class..samjho na..please.."..she read the text..and rolled her eyes upwards..

"I don't know anything..you are in front of me..but not looking at me..I can kill you for this..am staring at my handsome patidev..and I won't look away..",. She sent and when he reads..he knows.. She is more stubborn than him..

He instantly turned around and looked at her..her face start shining ..and she smiled broadly..And her one smile made him fall for her once again..