47. Their memories

Terrace :

Navniti were sitting on the terrace ..and happily gossipying about something ..the happiness was all over spread in the atmosphere and the cold chilling wind was enhancing the aroma..

Navya : "Hume bilkul nhi laga tha ki Agra aake saari equations is tarah change ho jaegi..".. She said with a smile looking at Nandini ..who was sitting in front of NavTi ..

Mukti : " yeh toh sahi baat hai..mujhe laga tha equation linear hai..but yeh toh quadratic equation nikli.."..she said with mischief in her eyes..on which Nandini blushed as she very easily figured out the meaning between the lines..

Navya : "kya linear quadratic bol rahi ho??".. She asked being confused on which Nandini and mukti laughed..

Mukti : " are meri Bollywood queen..yeh mathematics ki equation hai..tujhe wese bhi samjh nhi aane wali..toh apna mind mat use kar.."..she said totally mocking manner..on which navya glared and Nandini laughed..

Nandini : "are navya she meant that tumhe laga am single but am already in a relationship ..that's why equation linear nhi quadratic hai..".. She explained on which navya made O like shape and mukti slapped on her head..

Mukti : " Ab samjh aaya ..tube light? "..she asked on which navya showed her tongue..

Navya : " so Nandini..cubic equation kab banegi?? "..she asked with a exciting tone ..and Nandini blushed.. She start looking here and there..

Mukti : " wese Nandini..kuch batao na apne or manik sir ke barei mei.."...she asked and both NavTi start looking at her..as they both wanted to hear their awesome story..

Nandini : "humari story bahut ajeeb si hai..".. She said with a big broad smile and that glint of happiness was clearly seen in her eyes..

Navya : " tum dono ki shaadi kese Hui??"..she asked being more curious ..and now Nandini start recalling the very first day she met manik in her orphanage..

Nandini : "I met manik for the first time in orphanage ..Woh meera Maa se Milne aaya tha or mai bacho ke sath khel rahi thi..".. She stopped and recalled how that day manik was staring at her without blinking his eyes..

Both NavTi were watching her..the way she was explaining about her relationship with manik..it clearly shows how much happy she is happy in this relationship..

Nandini : " fir ek din ..manik ka proposal aaya..or meera Maa ke kehne pe Maine haan kar di..and shaadi ki first night he..manik told me that he loves me..at that time mai manik ko theek se janti bhi nhi thi..Maine usse thoda time manga and he happily gave me that..from that very day he occupied a very special place in my heart.."..she told everything with only happiness and love in her eyes..

Navya : "wow..matlab ..it was one sided love..".. She said in a very exciting manner and Nandini mukti smiled..

Mukti : " he loves you from start..but what about you?? "..she asked being concern for Nandini..and she smiled..

Nandini : " pyaar toh humesha se he tha..fark sirf itna tha ki ..Woh janta tha ki Woh feelings kya hai...or mai jaanti nhi thi.."..she explained and both NavTi smiled on her answer..

Nandini : "manik ne kabhi mujhse kuch manga nhi..Maine use humare relationship ko secret rakhne ko kaha ..and he agreed.. After meeting him I came to live..I feel like am Alive..usse Milne se pehle mai zinda toh thi..but usse Milne ke baad samjh aaya ki zindagi kise kehte hai..usse milke ehsaas hua ki pyaar kya hota hai..".. The proud was clearly seen in her eyes..she was explaining every bit of it with immense happiness..after all manik is her only happiness which she will treasure till her last breath..