42. Their secret revealed

Manik was driving very rashly on the road..his eyes were depicting only anger ..the moment he got the call and was informed that Nandini is being kidnapped ..he actually lost all his senses..and next moment when he got the location he without any further delay moved our from there in order to save his own life..that is NANDINI..

One year ago..this girl was a mere stranger to him..and today she is his everything.. His world starts with Nandini and end on Nandini only..without her..he is nothing..A BIG NOTHING..

Today someone tried to snatch her from him..then how can the monster inside him can be quiet..today he is not MANIK ..he is MONSTER MANIK ..who can set the whole world on fire ...he can't loose Nandini ..he have to bring her back safe and sound..at any cost..even if he has to kill anyone today..then he is ready for that too..

Manik : "you called your death.. You shouldn't involve Nandini in this..you shouldn't..".. He said gritting his teeth.. Tightening his jaw..and spiiting fire from his eyes..

Cabir who was following manik's car..was really tensed as the way manik was driving it proves in how much anger he is..and Cabir being his childhood friend knows how manik is ..when he was hell furious..

Cabir : " manik..you need to calm down.."..he said while following manik's car in full speed..

NavTi was following Manbir's car..and they both were totally clueless of what's happening around us..till now mukti told everything to navya about the past events at Taj..how she spotted manan together..and how Nandini defended manik..and walked out in anger...

Navya : "Hume seriously kuch samjh nhi aa raha hai..esa lag raha hai..jese hum RACE movie dekh rahe hai..or able pal kya ho jae pata nhi..",.. She not leaving her Bollywood humor said in a confused tone ..and almighty who was looking all this from above cursed himself for making this antique peace who is always in her filmy world..even at such crucial moment..she didn't left her Bollywood one liners..

Mukti : " navya..not now please..am already stressed..."..she said in a irritation ..and navya kept mum..

In the dark room :

Nandini was sitting on the chair..totally unconscious.. Blood was coming out from corner of her mouth while someone was watching her evilly..

"You are bearing this torture because of MANIK MALHOTRA..".. The person said and came towards her..removed the black cloth from her eyes ..and poured the bucket full of water on her...which made her get back to consciousness...

Nandini : " ahhh!.."...she shivered as the water was very cold..and due to winter season that too Agra's cold weather ..she shivered to core...

The person wiped off the water from her face..with a white fabric...and she now looked at the face of the one who kidnapped her...

Nandini : "tum?".. She shouted in utmost shock and disbelief...while the person smirked...

" yes...ME..."...the person said with a broad smile ...and Nandini shuddered with that evil smirk...

That person came dangerously very close to her face..and she feel disgusted about it..she moved her face in side...but he was smiling evilly...

"Ab samjh aaya manik ne kyu aaj tak apni shaadi ko secret rakha tha.."...He was saying all this very close to her face..then he touched her arms with his one finger..and nandini was feeling more disgust about it...

"after all..jiski itni khubsoorat wife ho..woh toh chupaega he na.."...he was tracing his finger on her arms..and tears were felling out of her eyes...he leaned close to her..but she somehow kicked him..and he fell down right on the floor...