26. Will miss you 18+

MaNan Land :

It's late night...Nandini was sleeping peacefully..when she stretched her hand in her left side ...she doesn't find HIM on the bed..she traced the bed sheet still closing her eyes..but he was not on bed..so she opened her eyes..but no..he was really not there on the bed..

She sat back..and rubbed her eyes...she realized..she is still not in her clothes..she found Manik's shirt on the bed..so she wore it and now she witnessed him..standing on the window..looking outside..she knows..he is still not fine..

She moved out from bed and hugged him tight from his back..he smiled..when he felt her touch on him..he was standing bare from the waist up..he placed his hand on her hand..which was on his heart..

Manik : "tum kab uthi?.."..he asked making her come in front of him..she side hugged him..and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder...

Nandini : "when i missed your warmth..."...she confessed after dropping a kiss on his heart..which worked as a healer...

Manik : "then you will manage tomorrow night..without me.."...his words create a fear in her heart..she till now..didn't wanted to think about tomorrow..but his words were enough..to make her think on it...

Nandini : "let's not talk about it..please.."...she said in a slow yet low voice...manik kissed on her head..

Manik : "ok.."...he said in a low voice...and both stayed like that..hugging each other..looking outside the window..feeling each other's warmth..forgetting about tomorrow..forgetting about every bad thing..

Nandini : "jaan..."...she said very lovingly..and he smiled..whenever she call him jaan ,...he just feel blessed..that some body in this world is their to claim him...

Manik : "han shona.."...he said talking her more tightly in his arms...but just then he felt something wet on his chest..he looked downwards..and found the most unwanted thing..

And that was...HIS SHONA..crying in his arms..she was sobbing...controlling till now..but their was an unknown fear in her heart..in this 1 year..after she came out of coma..there was never a single day..when she was away from manik..actually he never left her...he was so scared after that accident..that he never let her go anywhere alone..but today..things are different..although they both don't want to leave and go..but they have to...

Manik : "hey...shona..kya hua...ro kyu rahi ho?.."...he instantly broke the hug..and wiped off her tears..but she was not stopping..her tears were continuously flowing out of her eyes...

Manik : "you are scaring me.."...he said looking in her eyes..but he without saying anything..hugged him tightly..he took aback..but hugged her back..

Nandini : "tumhare bina rehne ki adat nahi hai manik,..."..she confessed between her tears..

Manik : "toh kaun keh raha hai jaane ke liye..mat jao na.."...his words expressed how badly he don't want her to go...

Nandini : "but cabir...we promised him..that we will help..."..she said after breaking the hug,..he smiled at her..as what type of selfless person she is..

Manik : "My shona is best.."...he said after kissing on her forehead...

She kissed on his cheeks..and said...

Nandini : "my patidev is bestest.."..she said with a smile on her face..which made him smile more..as her smile is his strength...

Nandini : "tum yahan kyu aa gaye the?"...she said when he picked her up in his arms...

Manik : "soch raha tha..ki kal yeh room..yeh ghar...har ek heez..tumhari kitni yaad dilaegi.."...he said after dropping a kiss on her forehead..she encircled her arms around his neck..and he start walking towards their bed...