6. Dare to kiss

Chapter : 6

MaNan Land :

Manik and Nandini were still sleeping..peacefully in each other arms..Nandini's head was on manik's heart..while his head was touching her head..her hand was around his waist..and his hand was wrapped around her shoulder..both were having a cute sweet smile on their faces ..just then Nandini's phone start ringing...it was a alarm..its already 8 in morning...

She snuggled more in manik's embrace... Ignoring the continuous buzz of her phone..and he tighten his hold on her...

But she really got irritated ..so she moved out of his grip and turned off the alarm of her phone..and just when she left him..he opened his eyes ...

Manik : "shona bol toh diya Karo..".. He complained after sitting back on bed..he rested his head on bed rest..

Nandini : smiled she knows what he's talking about..."patidev..sorry"... She hold her ears..and made a cute pout..he smiled at her cute antics and gestured a kiss and she side hugged him..

Manik : " so shona..aaj ek sath college chale.."..he said while entwining their fingers..

Nandini : both start playing with the each other fingers "you know na...hum nahi jaa sakte ek sath..fir bhi...".. She explained him like nth time...but still he don't get bored with the same question...

Manik : " Han I know.."..he said in a bit low voice..

Nandini looked at him and said .."I know manik..you won't to announce that you are married..and am your wife..trust me manik..Even I want that...but not before I achieve something in my life..."...he was about to say something but she hushed him by putting her finger on his lips..

Nandini : "let me complete.. Please.."., and he blinked his eyes in assurance..and she continued .." Manik..you are THE MANIK MALHOTRA..owner of malhotra textiles..malhotra industries..malhotra miles..malhotra advertising agency..and what not...and me ..am just a common girl manik ..am so proud to call you mine...and I want you should also proud to call me your girl...this is what I want...and just after meri novel "innayatein" ...publish ho jaegi...I will myself tell the whole world ...that am MANIK MALHOTRA'S WIFE..."...she explained with shine in her eyes..he kissed on her head. .he is already proud of her..she being so selfless..so independent.. Makes him crazy about her...

Manik : "nahi ..us din I will tell the whole world...that am NANDINI MALHOTRA'S HUSBAND..."... He said with equal shine in his eyes...they both hugged each other tight...

After sometime..they both get ready and Manik was sitting on the dinning table..while Nandini was serving him breakfast..and he was admiring HIS GIRL...just when she was about to sit on the chair ..he pull her and she landed up on his lap...luckily there was no servant around to witness their khullam khulla pyaar ...

Nandini : " kya kareho ho..breakfast toh aram se kar liya Karo.."..she said with a smile on his lips..

Manik : "aram se he toh karha hoon.."., he said ..while nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck..while she tilted her head in left side to give him more access...

Nandini : " manik ..late ho raha hai ..."..she managed to say this only..as his hands were sending shivers to her whole body..he was massaging her upper body..while nuzzling in her neck..

Manik : "let me have my energy drink.".. He said with a mischievous voice..while she knows what is coming next...

He fused his lips with her..making her crazy as before fusing his lips..he applied honey all over her lips...he was relishing the taste of honey...on her lips...her both lips were in his mouth...while she sat down crossing both her legs around his hips...now her lower body was touching him there..and he start sucking her lips even more...as in between the kiss she was moving forward and backward..rubbing her body down...and he was in heaven...he deepen the kiss even more...she was holding his neck...making him more closer to her...the need of oxygen made them apart..otherwise these two can spend their whole life while kissing each other..