34. For his happiness

Manik's compartment :

Manik : "I want a baby..Nandini.."... He said looking at her..and she watched him with surprise and shocked face..she knows he is damn serious..as he took her name..which is very rare..but she was thinking ..why suddenly he is saying this?..they never discussed on this topic..she was in dilemma as what to answer him?..whereas he was looking at her with love In his eyes..

Nandini : "manik..yeh..wooo..."..she was stammering..trying to look for words..while manik sense the dilemma of her heart in her breaking voice and eyes..

Manik : "shona..relax.."...he said and stood up..in the bath tub..came outside it..and she was keenly watching him..he picked up the towel from the hanger and came towards her..he bent a little and forwarded his palm to her..she looked at him..and he gave her a smile and with eyes..he asked her to hold it..she looked at him..and then in water..

Manik realized what she must be thinking..he just smiled at her shyness..it's nothing new to him..which he will watch..but still her shyness never go away..and he actually love her this behavior..she being shy around him..gives him immense pleasure..

Manik : "hold it.."..after saying that he closed his eyes..and she smiled broadly looking at his closed eyes and his open palm for her...she felt bless..yes! she is blessed with best husband on earth..indeed he is...

His every move ..only increase the respect for him in her heart..he loves her so unconditionally that she sometimes feels like she is actually living a dream..she had heard the fairy tales in her childhood..and she always thought that is fairy tales do exist in reality?..and here it proves ..today she is living the best fairy tale..he is her PRINCE..and he never treat her less than a princess...she is his queen for him..he always watch her every step..he never let her hurt..not even a small scratch on her..if she ever screams in pain..he felt like he is dead..his heart stop beating..his breath become uneven..and he himself on the verge of death..

She placed her hand on his palm..and moved out of bath tub..his eyes were closed and she was adoring his face..with only love in her eyes..he start wiping the water off her with help of towel..and she was not reacting..was only watching his face..may be she wants to make herself believe that it's not any dream..he is actually there..he is really INNAYAT for her..and the feelings are mutual..

After wiping her body..he turned around..opened his eyes..and picked up the bathrobe ...before turning around..he again closed his eyes..and then came towards her...

Manik : "wear this shona.."..he said ..and forwarded the bathrobe to her..she was so lost in him..that didn't heard..what he said..he again called her ..and then she realized what he was saying..

Nandini : "you make me wear it.."..she said looking at his closed eyes..he smiled at her demands..but give in..how can he neglect her any wish..her wish..his command..

He then made her wear that bathrobe..and after completing the task..he opened his eyes..and found her looking at him..with that glint in her eyes..he smiled..

Manik : "kya hua?.."..he asked as she was constantly looking at him...without blinking her eyes,..

Nandini : "samjhne ki koshish karhi hoon..ki yeh sapna hai ya hakkikat.."..she said in the trance..and he smiled..he instantly scooped her up in his arms..and she encircled her arms around his neck..

Manik : "samjhne ki jarurat nahi hai..as if you want..then i can SHOW ..that it's reality.."...he said with a naughtiness in his eyes and she blushed after understanding the double meaning in his statement..he chuckled at her reaction..and took her outside..in the bedroom area...

Bedroom Area :

He made her rest on the bed and lye down beside her..she snuggled closer to him..and he took her inside his hard frame..kissed on her head..and she wrapped her one hand around his waist..