13. Math's test

Chapter : 13

Manik entered inside the class..and found dhruv sitting before Nandini...he evilly smirk looking at him...

Nandini : "aiyappa! Ab kya chal raha hai iske dimaag mei..".. She said silently..

Manik : " so ..class..I think..you all are prepared.."..he said with a smirk..and everyone look at him in confusion.. Even Nandini is confused...

Manik : "what ?..why you all are staring at me..like this..".. He asked looking at their weird faces..

Manik : " today is your 1st MATHS TEST.. "he announced with a smirk..while every students face turned pale..even Nandini had no idea about this...

" you didn't told me either..."..she text and he read ...

"Woh because.. Class mei andar enter karye waqt he plan kiya shona..aur wese bhi..tumhe kya tension hai..you are my shining star...".. She read the text and glare at him..while he smirk..

" I know..yeh sudden test ka reason KAUN hai..warning you..kuch ulta mat Karna.."..she sent it..

"Are..abhi to seedha bhi nhi kiya mene..now you relax..OK.."... He sent it and put his phone in his pocket..

She reminisces.. How one day dhruv called her and she was with manik..and she told him to call after sometime.. Then manik asked about the call..and she told him about her classmate Dhruv..how he needs her help in maths..as he really hate the subject..She also told him..that Dhruv like her...Manik was angry..but she cool down him..by a passionate kiss..which always work..

Dhruv was making faces..as he came today after 2 weeks long holiday..and this new professor turned his biggest nightmare into reality..

Dhruv : " kya karu?.,mjhe toh kuch nahi aata.."..he said to himself.. While scratching his head ..he then looked at manik and stood up..

Dhruv : "sir..".. He said hesitatingly.. Manik turned towards him.. " sir..mai aaj he aaya hoon..so have not attended any of your classes.."..he said this..as he thought this excuse will work but to his dismay..he did the biggest blunder..as he himself gave manik a reason to scold him that too in front of whole class...

Nandini after observing manik's face..face palmed .as she knew manik is up to something. ..

Manik smiled looking at Dhruv and came towards him..

Manik : "so..kya ap bina 12th pas kiye ..graduation karhe hai?.." He asked innocently.. While Dhruv was confused ..

Dhruv : "what?"..

Manik : " hearing problem hai?"..now he looked at him with anger..

Manik : " agar canteen mei time pass karne ka time hai..toh studies karne ka time bhi hona chahiye..instead of MISSING PEOPLE..if you would have MISSED STUDIES.. Toh better hota.."..he said with a evil grin..Dhruv was really feeling bad..as manik was scolding him in front of whole class...

Manik : "if you don't know..how to do profit and loss..simple interest..then I wonder..apko class 5th mei hona chahiye ..naa ki..graduation mei..".. He said looking at pale face..he then looked at Nandini ..who said look at him with pleading eyes..

So..he just thought to leave it for sometime..but not before a last lecture session to Dhruv..

Manik : " ab apna naam bataege ya ap KO Woh bhi nahi pata..."..he mocked at him..

Dhruv : "Dhruv..Dhruv vedant..".. He said looking downwards..

Manik : " Dhruv..sit down and start writing your paper.."..he said and leave from there and stand near his chair..