25. Monster Manik 18+

Canteen :

As tomorrow all have to leave for Agra..so it was a hell tiring day for all teachers as well as for all students..due to extra classes..it's time for pack up..and Cabir..Navya..Mukti..Nandini is in canteen..discussing about at what time..they all will meet in college tomorrow..

Cabir : "tomorrow morning..hum Mumbai se Delhi jayenge..by flight..and then Agra by road..is it amazing?.."...he said cheerfully..

Navya : "han..bahut maja aane wala hai..seriously..Agra ..city of love..bilkul DDLJ wali feel aa rahi hai.."...she said in her always in bollywood tone..

Mukti : "kabhi toh apni bollywood ki duniya se bahar aa..."..she said giving a weird look to Navya on which cabir and nandini chuckled..

Navya : "tumhe humari bollywood lines se itni problem kyu hai.."..she said while glaring at Mukti..

Nandini : "okay ..okay bas..tum dono firse shuru ho..use pehle..mai yahan se jaa rahi hu..you people carry on with your arguments.."..she after saying stood up..but before she could leave..

Mukti : "tujhe ghar jaane ki itni jaldi kyu hoti hai?..hum hostlers hoke bhi..hume jaldi nahi hoti.."..she said after coming back into her jasoosi tone..

Nandini : "aiyappa! not again please.."..she complained after closing her eyes..cabir sense it ..so this time..he came as her savior..

Cabir : "are..kal jaldi nikalna hai na..aur packing bhi karni hai..i think hum sab ko chalna chahiye ab.."...he said in a casual manner..which really affects on mukti..

Navya : "cabir theek keh rahe hai.."...she said with utmost respect..which made nandini and cabir smile..but mukti made a weird face..

Mukti : "tujhe kya hua..itni izzat kyu de rahi hai?.."..she said sensing something fishy..

Nandini : "yaar tu apna jasoosi mind ghar pe chor kar aaya kar..kitne sawal karti hai.."..this time she saved navya..as till now..she also noticed that Navya have some feelings in her heart..but it will be very soon..to give those feelings name of love..

Mukti : "yaar ab tu bhi.."..she complained making a sad pout...on which nandini smiled and kissed on her cheek..on which CaVya admired the two soul sisters..

Nandini : "tujhe pata hai..you are too cute..bas sawal thode kam kiya kar..tu science student kam..lawyer jyada lagti hai.."..she explained with a beautiful smile on her face..

Mukti : "acha ji..mai sawal jyada karti hoon.."..she said with a slight smile on her face..

Navya : "tumhe shak hai?..'...she remarked..and all of them burst into laughter..excluding cabir..as he was busy in admiring their beautiful bond..

Cabir : "Manik! ..you were right..Nandini is happiness..jahan yeh hoti hai ,..wahan sirf khushiyan ho sakti hai..am so happy..that finally you got your family..i just wish..ki mukti navya ko pata hota..tere aur nandini ke baare mei.."...he thought with a broad smile on his face..

After sometime..all of them suppressed their laugh..Nandini's eyes were roaming all around..as it's been half n hour..and their was no sign of Manik till yet..and even Dhruv was not seen..she was worried..

Nandini : 'yeh manik aur dhruv..dono he najar anhi aa rahe..kahan hai?.."...she thought while looking all around..

All this was noticed by Cabir..he with eyes asked "kya hua?"..on which she gestured "nothing"..but he wasn't convinced..so he texted Manik..

"Kahan hai tu?..your wife seems to be worried.."..his one text was enough for manik to be worried..he replied back within a second..

"Make her away from worries..and do one thing..drop her at home..mujhe bahut jaruri kaam hai.."..his reply made cabir tense now...