22. Cabir's love story

Physics lab :

Manan standing there..in each other arms..Nandini not in a mood to leave our from his arms..and So as he..

Manik : "shona..".. He called her softly..

Nandini : " hmmm"..she just hmmed..hugging him tight..feeling him..

Manik : he smiled when he find that sheshe don't want to break the hug.."meri shona..mujhse gussa abhi bhi hai?.."...oops! He asked the wrong question..

She instantly moved out of his arms..as she now recalled..that she was angry on him..

Nandini : "Han..what you did with Dhruv last night?".. She asked wrapping her hands around her body..

Manik : " are..I was with you last night..chee!!..why would I do SOMETHING with Dhruv...as I only love to do EVERYTHING with you..only..you.."..he tried to act funny..but instead of a smile he received a tight slap on his cheek from her..

Nandini : " bahut ghatiya joke tha.."..she said in a slow and stern voice..he made a baby like face..

Manik : "this is wrong shona..Maine toh kuch galat nhi bola..".. He complained like a baby..and she instantly smiled at his babyish tone...

Nandini : " you exactly knows ..how to make it up to me.."..she said pulling his cheeks with a smile...he smiled and both sat down on the floor..leaning on the wall..nandini lie down her head in his lap..before he do so..

Manik : "hmmm..so..bolo..what you thinking..".. He knows..she was thinking something..as he knows her very well..

Nandini : " manik..tumhe pata hai..Dhruv..he was looking so weak in the morning..don't you think kuch jyada ho gaya?"..she said while playing with his fingers..feeling quilty...

Manik : "and here comes my..caring NANDU..".. He said rolling his eyes upwards..she glared at him...and he said with a smile " okay baba sorry.."..

Nandini : "jaan..puri raat ..light nhi thi..esa nhi Karna chahiye tha na ...".. She said calmly..

Manik : " are baba..puri light nhi ..sirf 4 hours ke liye light nhi thi..mene khud instruct kiya tha..he must be lying shona.."..he said all this looking in her eyes..

Nandini : "fir bhi manik..he was so pale..pata nahi what he went through in night.."..she said making a sad face..she was really feeling bad for him..

Manik ; "ohh!..so you care about DHRUV..do you have any idea..what i went through..last night?.."..he said making a sad face..she instantly sat back and looked at him...

Nandini ; "kyu kal tumhe kya hua?.."..she asked in a concern way..in a worried tone..

Manik : "are don't you know..KAL RAAT KYA KYA HUA.."..he said making a puppy face..she now..get to know..his meaning..

Nandini : "you are impossible...".She remarked and tried to stand up..but he held her hand and she landed up in his lap..

Manik : "and where you are going?".. He asked tucking her hair behind her ears...

Nandini : " patidev..class hai..jaane do.."..with this she tried again to stood..but he hold her more tightly..and leaned closer..

Manik : "not before ...".. And he leaned closer to claim her lips..they were just inches apart..when..suddenly manik's phone start ringing..and he made a frustrating face..

Manik : " whenever I am in a mood of romance..this phone..I wish..yeh phones ban ho jaane chahiye.."..he said in a frustrating tone..on which Nandini start laughing..

Nandini : "patidev..apka bas chale toh..ap puri duniya mei curfew lagawa do..and lock me with you..hai na..".. She said encircling her arms around his neck..he start smiling broadly..till now ..phone also got tired with the continuous buzz..