41. Manik's Wrath

Amar Villas:

Manik was stunned as soon as the reality hit him that his Nandini is missing..this one mere thought shook him to the core..he was standing still in her room looking downwards at the floor...as if he wasn't able to register anything.. A some fine time back she was happily in his arms..smiling ..but now she is no where..this night may be moonlight for everyone but it's surely the darkest night of manan's life..

Manik : "Nandini ..kaha ja sakti hai??..she doesn't know anyone here??..then where is she??"..

He without waisting a single second ran outside...he was running in the corridor like a maniac..as if his train is about to pass..and he needs to catch it anyhow..

Manik came straight to the reception counter..till now mukti also came back to hotel..but manik's guards were keeping her busy as it was instructed by Manik.. But as soon as she saw manik coming while running she was surprised to see him before her in the hotel..

Manik : "Nandini..did she came to hotel??".. he asked in a very low and soft voice..which really startled manager as today in afternoon he was very much rude and firm to him..then how he suddenly had change of heart..

His chain of thoughts broke by the sudden loud harsh voice of manik.. "ANSWER ME".. this time he shouted in top of his voice and every other person who was present in the hall was stunned..including Mukti..

Manager : " sir..ma'am hotel nhi aayi.."..he said while sweating in fear as manik's eyes was only depicting rage..and his anger has crossed all the bounds..

Manik : "toh kaha gayi woh?"..he shouted grabbing manager's collar..just then Cabir reached hotel with navya and the first scene he saw left him understatement.. Manik in so much anger.. He instantly ran to manik..to stop him..

Cabir : "what are you doing??...Manik chor use..kya karha hai??".. he said while trying to let go manager from manik's hold..listening such informal tone from cabir for manik ..made Navya and Mukti shocked..they weren't understanding that what actually was going on..

After some struggle..Cabir managed to free manager..and manik was all frustrated..he was hell angry.. actually he wasn't angry.. he was scared..scared for nandini..it's just he masked his concern behind the anger..which usually we all do..hiding our pain behind our anger..that what exactly Manik was doing..showing his wrath and hiding his fear...

Cabir : "are you out of your senses??..kya karha hai??"... he shouted at manik..and manik ruffled his hairs in frustration..

Manik : "toh kya karoon??..Nandini is missing ..god damn it...She is missing.."... first he shouted his lungs out..but when he spoke last line..his voice soften and his eyes were depicting the pain..and the fear..

Just when..cabir..navya and mukti heard this..they all were shocked..as how Nandini is missing??.. where she went out??..is she is fine??.. she is new to the city then where she gone??...they all were horrified thinking the worse..

Cabir : "Nandini is missing??..but.."... he stopped as he saw NavTi looking at them..and then he looked back at Manik..who was hell tensed..he knew that today something major is going to happen for sure..

Just then..something clicked in manik's mind..And he saw his guards standing in the side..he came towards them..maintaining his stern face and his red anger filled eyes...

Manik : "where is Nandini??".. he asked softly at first and the guards gulped their saliva down..as manik's eyes were only spitting fire on them..although his voice was low but it was also sounding harsh to them..