Chapter Two

Jack's P.O.V.

I woke up around 3:40 this afternoon man my head was killing me. But I don't regret it. It's what helps me forget about the pain. It's what helps me forget about her. Madison . The one girl who I ever really loved. I did love my previous girlfriends but not the way I have grown to love Madison..

My heart ached as a few memories came back. What did I do to deserve this? What did I do to her for her to break me so bad? I loved that girl to pieces. Hell! I still do. She's broken me so bad & I still want her back. I still love her even though she's carrying his child. I still don't get how or why she's only 16.

I just don't get it. What did I honestly do to her. That girl has my heart. I was still willing to stay with her & she still left me like nothing. Like it was nothing. Like we were nothing..

My head throbbed as I thought myself into a crying mess I stood up quickly stumbling to the black mini fridge in my suite. I open it to see all the alcohol beverages & grabbed one not reading the label I chug from the bottle feeling more tears fall.

I feel the alcoholic beverage burn my throat but soothe my pain. "G' are you up?" I hear Johnson  call knocking slightly on my door I walk over to open it only to see his disappointed expression as he looked at the bottle in my right hand then at me.

"Again Gilinsky? When will you stop it's been three whole months. I know you're hurting bro, but drinking isn't the answer to your heart ache." he preached like always "I know man. It just hurts so bad." I sigh walking to my bed sitting at the edge as he walked in closing the door behind him.

"You got to sober up man. We leave to LA tomorrow morning." LA. Where Madison is.. My heart leaped with pain. She's working at a local Starbucks.. Maybe I can just stop by to see her.. "Pack your bags! We're going home finally!" He sighed happily tour was fun we now have a Five month Break before touring the UK.

I nodded in agreement. As he stood up to leave "& Jack." he said I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows "Yeah?" "No more drinking ANY alcoholic beverage. For the rest of the night there will be fans everywhere! Please dude just don't drink at all anymore.." he said "I won't." I lie.
____________________________________

Hi guys.! I hope you like the story so far! Please Comment & Vote.!
-xx marie